the chapter you have all been wanting secretly

Since y'all asked for something like this or thought this was going to happen, I present to you the chapter that made me squeal during writing this. After an algebra test of course.

ALSO IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFO RIGHT HERE: Y'ALL ARE LIKE TWENTY TWO!

Robert stuck his head into your shared room.

R: Hey, wanna go somewhere later?

Y: Sure, where?

R: On a date, of course. We have been so busy recently I decided we needed this. It is also our dating anniversary, six years.

Y: Okay, how should I dress?

R: Nothing super fancy, just a dress or whatever.

Y: Okay.....

*timeskip~you worked at the zoo all day, nothing special*

(can y'all guess what's happening???? let me know if you do, comment it ->)

You ran upstairs to get the first shower, this was a daily war between you and Chandler. You both got off at the same time, five o'clock. (you got that nine to five, but baby so do i so don't be thinking i'll be home and making apple pies~ dear future husband, meghan trainor) You made it there first, so you grabbed your clothes out of the cabinet that you put in there every morning for this purpose, and shot a text to Bindi before getting in the shower.

~bindi~

~bindi~

Y: hey girl, do you mind helping me get ready for a date tonight, i forgot how to do this it's been so long... 😂

B: sure thing! Stop by me and Chandler's room after I get in and I will kick him out, I gotchu.

Y: thanks bin!

B: np!

You got in the shower, washed your hair, shaved and did everything necessary for this occasion. You got out and blow dried your hair, then straightened it (if your hair is already straight, ignore this thing), and then curled the bottom.

You got out of the bathroom and ran back to your room. You grabbed your makeup bag and your favorite dress and walked into the hallway to see if Bindi was back yet and she was. You ran to her room and knocked. She opened the door and you slipped in.

B: Alright, let's see what we can do.

Ten minutes later, you stood in front of the mirror, looking perfect.