Food & Texts

You wake up to your phone exploding with messages. You roll over and look at the clock. Ughhhhh 4 am. You grab your phone and see that it is from your friends back home, explaining the hour at which they texted you.

                                                                             CrAzY fOr OuRsElVeS 💜 

A: are you okay?!?!?!? We saw that you got attacked by an alligator, the biggest one there!

Bf: MATE ARE YOU GOOD??????

M: chica are you safe there?

Bf: ANSWER US ARE YOU OKAY

Y: yeah I'm fine guys chill 😂 

Bf: we saw the news abt you getting attacked or something!

A: dude it was the biggest alligator there, Acks or something

Y: it was Acco and yes it was the biggest gator here and the irwins took care of it I'm fine istg

M: are you actually tho? Send pictures.

Y: ugh fine gimme a second or so

Y: (insert picture of arm with small, shallow puncture wounds, cannot find one from a croc bite sorry)

M: oh it doesn't look as bad as i thought it was

A: same

Bf: same

Y: I TOLD YOU GUYS I WAS FINE!!!!!!!!

You get a text from your mom and ignore the group chat.

                                                                              Mom ❤️ 

M: are you okay honey?

Y: yeah I'm fine, its only a small bite, nothing major

M: ok take it easy honey, have a good day hon

Y: thank you mom you too!

You look at the clock and see that it is about 4:30 so you decide to go downstairs and get a glass of water. As you are heading down, you see one of the dogs, Piggy, standing by the door, wanting to go pee. You sigh and head over to the door and grab her leash and open the door. She wanders out to the bushes by the door and marks her territory. You head a thump come from the door and see Robert stumbling out. 

Y: Morning Robert

R: Oh you have the dog. I usually have to wake up and take care of this one, then Stella, and then go take care of some work around the house and then go back upstairs and change for the day.

Y: Sounds rough. (You are teasing him by the way) What I wouldn't give for a puppy right now.  

(A/N: sorry if you are allergic 😢)

R: Once you get one you then realize how much work they are, not gonna lie. How's your arm feeling?

Y: It's good, just itchy like any wound would be.

R: That's good, itchy means healing. We have work today, we have a tour to give. 

Y: Really? Who is it for?

R: A South Korean boy band, Stray Kids. Two of their members are Australian, and they wanted to come back for a while.

(A/N: IDK IF THIS IS TRUE< JUST KNOW THAT THERE ARE TWO AUSSIES AND THEY ARE HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THE FIRES PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM AND AUSTRALIA)

Y: Sounds fun!

You head back inside, wait as Robert takes Stella out and then decide to make breakfast for the family. By the time you finish instructing Robert on how NOT to make sautéed pancakes, it's around 7:30. Robert and you set the table and go up to change and wake up the rest of the house. You all go back downstairs and over the breakfast, discuss the day's business which you must go about. 

T: Ok, so Y/N, you and Robert are giving the tours today, starting in two hours with the first privately scheduled tour. Chandler you will work with (staff member, lets call him Don) on the gate in the Crocoseum. Bindi and I will work with The lemurs on Bindi's Island today, feeding them and attending to their needs, ok?

R: Sounds good mum. We should give Y/N a mini tour right now, so she gets an idea before the actual tour. 

B: Ok, sounds good, let's finish the amazing food that isn't sautéed, thank you Y/N, because I know Robert cannot cook.

Y: Glad to do it Bindi.

You all finish the breakfast, put the dishes in the dishwasher, and grab your shoes. You head out the door with Robert who brings you over to the Wildlife Hospital to get a golf cart. You get in and he gives you a mini tour over the next hour and a half, showing you the zoo, pointing out certain animals, and giving some facts about each type. Oh wow, he looks really, really cute as a tour guide! Ok, Y/N, time to stop daydreaming, you're going back home in a few weeks, nothing much will happen. He pulls up to the main gate where you both settle down to wait for the band. You want to do a little research so you whip out your phone and Google the band. You find out that the two Australian members are called Felix and Chan. You hear the walkie talkie in Robert's pocket crackle on. He grabs it and you hear a worker's voice come on over the speaker on the walkie talkie telling you that the band is there. You and Robert look up and see a group of eight men standing awkwardly by the gate. You drive over there and pick them up.

(Time skip bc there's four hours of tour going on)

At the end of the tour, you see them get into a large black van, followed by a bunch of girls, presumably fangirls. The security comes over and wards them off. As they drive off, you get back in the golf cart, and Robert turns it around and you go back to the Irwin's house. When you guys get there, the three sitting in the living room on the couch stop talking right away. You know that they were talking about you. 

Y: Hi guys, what's up?

T: Well, we were talking about an idea. Should we ask her guys?

B: Yes, we should.

C: Go for it, she should at least be asked.

R: Please, ask her.

T: Alright. Y/N, would you like to go on a two week photography trip in the outback with Bindi, Chandler, and Robert?

Y: WHAT?!?!? THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!!!!

T: Glad you think so. You leave tomorrow, we have already talked to your mother, we will ensure that you are taken care of, especially after Acco bit you. We have a medical service In Australia, The Royal Flying Doctor Service, who can get to you wherever you are at, in a minimum amount of time, so if anything goes wrong, you can get help almost immediately.

Y: That's a relief.

T: Well children, go get packing you leave tomorrow morning.

You all scramble up the stairs and start packing immediately. You text the group chat and your mom, telling your mom a million thanks(again? you are very grateful 😂) and just screaming in general to the group chat. 

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!!

A/N: hiiii guys, okay so that was a fun chapter i guess. the band mentioned in here (stray kids) is an actual band, the aussies are actually felix and chan, they are having a hard time with Australian fires, please pray for them and Australia. Also the song at the top is one of my favorite songs right now, Float by Eric Nam, please go check him out and also Stray Kids. If you don't like them, its ok i take no offense, but don't attack them or me for it, thanks guys.