Spilling the Tea

BTW ITS THREE DAYS LATER YOU'RE BACK IN BEERWAH

You all hop out of the car and walk into the police station. Chandler is clutching the GoPro and memory card on which it is recorded. You walk in and are greeted by the secretary at the counter. Bindi walks up and addresses her.

B: Hello! We have evidence against Bailey W/L/N (Wes's last name).

S: Ahh okay, please sit down over there. I will notify the chief here and he should be with you shortly.

B: Thank you ma'am.

S: No problem. 

She stands up and walks into an office in the back as you sit down in the chairs available. She comes out and tells you that you can go back and see him. You all file into the office and take a seat in the chairs indicated. Robert and Chandler stand behind you and Bindi. The chief breaks the silence first.

PC(police chief): So, you have evidence against Bailey W/L/N?

C: Yes, sir. We have a recording of her speaking with us and arguing about what she did, but she breaks down and it's quite obvious, sir, that she is guilty. 

PC: Can I see this evidence?

C: Yes, we have it with us?

PC: Great. Go ahead and set it up. 

Chandler sets up the GoPro to view the video and shows it to the chief.

(FROM THE GOPRO)

W: Why Bailey?

Ba: Because I love Robert, and he doesn't like me back. He should, I am flawless.

W: You have MANY flaws. And this is a big one. Nobody's perfect. I even have a bunch of flaws. And Robert, I hope you don't mind my use of words here?

R: Go for it. Y/N/N don't be jealous, ok?

Y: Okay.

W: Even perfect, hot, amazing, cute, and whatever other adjectives you use for him, Robert has flaws too. (I'm smiling while writing this and getting judged lol) Everyone here has flaws. And get your stuff Bailey, we're leaving and going back to the city. To the police department. So you can tell them the entire thing.

Ba: You cannot make me, and you have no proof.

W: Chandler, pass the GoPro plus sound please.

C: With pleasure.

Ba: (bursts into tears, ruining the makeup she's wearing) Please no! I'll kill myself.

W: You won't.

Y: Non-waterproof mascara and spray tan. Classic mistake.

Ba: Shut up! You are attacking me.

Y: How?

Ba: You're making fun of me!

Y: And yet you think it's okay to attack Amanda?

Ba: Well that's different, she was stealing my man!

Y: You mean my man?

Ba: No HES MINE!

Y: Nah. He's his own human, I don't own him, no one does. He IS my boyfriend though, not yours. Unless something I don't know Rob?

R: Nope, totally your boyfriend.