The Accident

Remember, this is your mom's pov

I toss my keys onto the counter and sigh. It was a hard day at work. The boss yelled at you. The coworkers cannot be satisfied. 

How am I supposed to do a shipping order for a product we don't even produce or sponsor? Anyone have any idea? I should tell the owner of the company. I'm tired of this crap. I need a walk to clear my mind.

I head out the front door and walk down towards the main part of the city. 

Woah. This sunset it pretty from here. 

I head down into the main part of the city. There are a ton of cars and people waiting. Traffic is crazy. 

There must be a concert or something. It's a huge venue, so must be a big band.

 It's a huge venue, so must be a big band

(something like this ^)

 I should get out of this crowd before it get trampled.

I walk out of the crowd and step into the street. I feel an immense blinding pain on my side. I hear tires screech, brake pads groan, people scream and hear people running towards me.

The last words I hear before my vision goes dark are :

911, what's your emergency?

DOCTOR POV

Doctor: Let's check her vitals, her heart is beating slower than normal.

My assistant for the day, Amanda, an intern for the week, checks her vitals and reports them. They aren't normal. I make a snap decision. 

D: We can lower her body temperature to a comatose state while we check what is wrong with her and go from there. Can you check relatives?

Amanda: Alright, I will be back soon. Do you want me to send in another doctor?

D: Sure, that would be amazing, if you could.

She walks out and in a short while I have a new doctor with me.

D1: We lowered her into a comatose state. We are going to check her injuries with her this way, so not to damage her even more.

D2: Alright. It sounds from the way she is breathing like she has a Sucking Chest Wound. But we will  have to check for abrasions. 

(a sucking chest wound is basically where you have something puncture your skin and lungs so you are getting more air than you need, basically from normal breathing and the hole. can happen as well without a skin break, making it harder to solve. its dangerous because it can cause a lung to collapse.)