the date

You and Robert jump awake to a scream, from the one and only Bindi.

B: OH MY GOD I FREAKING SHIP IT YALL ARE SO CUTEEEEEEE!

R: Did we fall asleep during the movie?

Y: Yup we sure did!

R: I'm gonna get ready if you don't mind leaving so you can get ready too. We got two things today so go.

You wandered off to your room, thinking about the night before. 

Did I actually fall asleep with him? Well, I woke up with him so i guess so.

You went into the bathroom and changed into some clothes and put light makeup on.

ROBERTS POV

Well, lets look in the closet for something to wear. 

I wander downstairs and Bindi and Chandler look up from Bindi's phone which they hurriedly put away and look at random things around the house

I wander downstairs and Bindi and Chandler look up from Bindi's phone which they hurriedly put away and look at random things around the house. I wander into the kitchen and grab a box of Lucky Charms and a bowl and go back out to them.

R: What were you guys looking at?

B: Oh, we were looking a pictures of you and Y/N. Y'all were cute. 

C: Give us the details Robert. How'd she fall asleep in your arms, how was the movie, when is breakfast? 

A/N I'm hungry rn and i feel chandler would say this idk anymore just ignore me

R: We were watching an avengers movie because we both like the avengers, I sorta put my arm around her and she leaned on my shoulder and we fell asleep halfway through. You can have cereal for breakfast, I don't really care, I have to go get ready for our dat- I mean the day.

(Bindi and Chandler wolf whistle as Robert practically runs upstairs.)

YOUR POV

 You look in the mirror, sigh and tell yourself that your as good as it's gonna get and walk out. You walk past Robert's room and hear a muffled thump. You shrug to yourself and walk downstairs. You see Bindi and Chandler looking at pictures on what you assume is Bindi's phone because the case is a peach color.