The Walk

You and Robert are walking away from the camp and he suddenly stops. 

Y: What's wrong?

R: I think I hear something behind us. Keep walking but listen, you might hear it.

Y: Ok.

You both continue walking in silence and you listen hard. You hear a third pair of footsteps, maybe a fourth. You pull out your phone and motion for Robert to insert his number. He does it, confused. You text him the following:

rob ❤️

Y: so they don't know that we've figured it out

R: honestly you're smart, I don't deserve that

Y: my heart hurts now.

R: sorry. what do we do about this?

Y: my bet it's probably bindi and bailey, maybe chandler, so I say we ambush them.

R: sounds fun. where tho?

Y: what about that tree up there?

R: sounds good lets go!

Y: if they used a GoPro on us again I'm gonna scream.

You walk over to the tree and scramble up it. You have a decent view and should be able to see the people coming. (idk how this works dont kill me I dont ambush people) You wait a few minutes and soon, Bindi and Bailey come into view.

Y: (whispering) Called it.

R: (whispering) I know you did, and I called you smart for a reason.

You wait until Bindi and Bailey have passed underneath the tree and are far enough ahead. They are starting to look worried, but they forge on ahead. You drop down and start filming them. Then Robert's ringtone shatters the sneaky silence. He fumbles with his phone as you shoot eye daggers at him. Bindi and Bailey turn around and see both of you standing there, you still filming. You all start laughing like crazy, though you try to control it because you don't want to look weird in front of Robert. You fail dramatically and that somehow makes it much worse. You fall on the ground laughing like an idiot and that make everyone else double their laughter and soon all of you are on the ground dying of laughter. You soon calm down, but still end up laughing at the end. 

Y: Why did we even start laughing may I ask? 

B: Absolutely no idea. It felt good though.

Y: Okay.

Ba: So how did you guys figured it out.

R: Well I thought I heard something and I told her and she heard it too. Guess I have good hearing, even if it is a bit selective.

B: A bit? It's very selective.

R: Sorry. Mostly.

Y: ANYWAY, let's get back to camp, I'm hungry.

You guys start walking back. You are running ahead with Bailey and you being very clumsy, (sorry if you are a dancer and are blown away by the possibility of clumsiness, that's one of my friends) trip and face plant over a long vine that appeared out of nowhere. You catch yourself barely, but your hands are bloody and you ripped the bandage on your arm from Acco. Your knees are also scraped. Bailey screams and you turn and see that the vine was not a vine at all. 

It was a nope rope. A danger noodle. The regretti spaghetti. A frendy bendy. The dangle fangle. A boop noodle. The murder spagurder. The judgmental shoelace. Needless to say, it was a snek. (I cannot believe I googled all of those)