Special English Version

Here they are, sitting sweetly on the couch staring at the middle man again lying weak with an oxygen mask covering part of his face. "Ji, now you know how much Suga loves you" said Junmyeon slowly, afraid to wake his brother.

Ceklek!

The sound of the door opening becomes a major component that distracts Junmyeon and Jihye, staring blankly at the man in the white coat. The handsome young doctor smiled sincerely at both of them, breaking their blank eyes on him.

"Looks like I have to explain now how the condition of Suga" said Seokjin, Junmyeon finally looked open voice.

"Please, uisa"

"The respiratory illness that Suga suffered was very severe now. A blood clot in his head is no less making his body even weaker. He needs glasses to clarify his view, because maybe his vision has blurred permanently" Seokjin gives a pause to breathe, then gives a hospital brochure that his friend just gave him a week ago.

"It was a London hospital, my medical friend said there was good therapy and quickly stabilized a type of illness that Suga had, Suga could also be operated on immediately after the disease is more stable. I....I'm just afraid, if the clot was malin severe with COPD suffered by Suga, I don't know what Suga experienced, I don't know what Suga went through, but....I think Suga has a lot of sadness in his heart" Seokjin explained at length.

Junmyeon was still silent, until Jihye woke his up, "Oppa! In that case, Suga can I take care of him there, he can come with me to London"

"Ji, are you sure you can take care of him?" Junmyeon asked, making a streaked smile disappears slowly.

"Mollayo, but....but I have realized! Hiks....hiks...if I love him" explained Jihye staring at Junmyeon glaring with swollen eyes.

Junmyeon pulled his hand to wipe away the tears that had flowed Jihye earlier, "I believe in you, Suga would also be happy if you accompanied him. Me and Dad will often go there, take care of yourself and Suga"

Jihye nodded, it was warm to hear that sentence from Junmyeon, she had never gotten the attention of an older brother like Junmyeon.

"London?" The soft and heavy voice suddenly made Junmyeon, Jihye, and Seokjin rush towards the sound, Min Suga. The man made the soft voice.

Jihye stroked Suga's hair slowly, slightly making Suga more relaxed when Seokjin explained his condition. "I....will live in London with you?" guessed Suga again.

"But ... you can't be one roof" Junmyeon said suddenly.

"Unless ..... if I marry Jihye now" said Suga, staring at Jihye who had now rounded his eyes perfectly, not expecting this Suga's decision.

.

.

.