~~4~~

Y/N POV

I was recalling my memories with Jimin when I hear the door open and Jackson standing there looking like he was gonna kill me. He comes to me and shoves me towards the wall giving me a clear view of his face, his left eye is bruised, his lip is bleeding, and his cheek is red. I lift my hand up to touch his lips, he hisses in pain, his eyes close for a second. Then he opens his eyes "Tell your former fuck buddy to keep his hands to himself and mind his own fucking business" he growls.

"Former f-fuck b-buddy?" I ask, he chuckles a bitter chuckle "ha, yeah, that Jimin guy" my eyes widen with horror "J-jimin did t-this?" he scoffs "He's had a problem with you dating me, probably is crushing on you or something" he leaves slamming the bedroom door shut.

JIMIN POV

I was going at the local drugstore to buy some food cuz the fridge was empty and I was starving. Ever since Y/N left, the place has felt really empty, I went to visit my parents at Busan a little while ago and they asked me about Y/N and I told them how she went to stay with Jackson. 

Anyway I was going there when I found a random couple making out, but when I looked closer I found out it was Jackson. I tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned around I punched him straight in the face. He was about to punch back, but he couldn't. I kicked him and he fell down, I started punching and cursing at him. Honestly it felt good to do that "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU?!" he yelled "AREN'T YOU WITH Y/N? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SUCKING SOME RANDOM CHICK'S FACE OFF? THIS IS WHAT YOU DO BEHIND HER BACK? TSK CAN'T BELIEVE SHE LEFT ME FOR A LOSER LIKE YOU" I pushed him roughly by his collar and walked off.

Y/N POV

The first thing I did when I woke up was head to Jimin's place. I wore a navy blue top with white jeans and the necklace Jackson gifted me. I knocked twice before he opened the door, there standing in front of me was Jimin. He didn't look like anyone I knew, he was wearing all black and his hair was longer, it was dyed blonde. He raised his eyebrows "Yes?" he asks, just then it hit me how hard I missed his voice, how I wanted to hug him and caress his cheeks.

I cleared my throat and began to speak 

JIMIN POV

I hear someone knock on the door, I was busy going through some random files I found in my drawer, I curse under my breath and shuffle around before going to open the door. There standing was Y/N, her hair was in a ponytail, she was wearing a navy blue top, white jeans, which she used to hate wearing, and heels, tsk, she changed completely. She looked more dull......she looked more mature and pale, like someone drained the joy out of her. 

"Yes?" I ask, she just stares at me, her eyes getting red. She clears her throat "Aren't you going to greet me?" I just stand there waiting for her to explain why she's here. "You're probably not here to visit or hang out with me since you haven't done that in the past 8 months, so what is it you're here for?" I ask even tho I know why she's here, because of what happened with Jackson, that wimp snitched on me.

"Well I'm here because of what you did to Jackson"

"Mhmm, what about it?"

"Why do you always have to interfere in my love life?!"

 "B-because"

"First it was back in middle school, you scared Mark away, then in freshman year you told all the boys in my class to stay away from me, and now you beat up Jackson!"

 "You are JUST my best friend Jimin, so let's make sure it stays that way!" She yells and stomps away banging the door shut. I punch the wall next to me in anger as I feel tears roll down my cheeks "B-because I love you!"

Y/N POV

 "Aren't you going to greet me?" I ask  "You're probably not here to visit or hang out with me since you haven't done that in the past 8 months, so what is it you're here for?" he says. Damn that hurt, but he's right, I haven't seen him ever since I moved out, but that isn't an excuse to beat up my boyfriend. 

"Well I'm here because of what you did to Jackson" I say building up my courage 

"Mhmm, what about it?" his answer pisses me off

"Why do you always have to interfere in my love life?!"

"B-because"

"First it was back in middle school, you scared Mark away, then in freshman year you told all the boys in my class to stay away from me, and now you beat up Jackson! You are JUST my best friend Jimin, so let's make sure it stays that way!"

I yelled at him and left, I finally got everything off my chest and it made me feel guilty but he needed to hear it. 

************

It was late at night and I couldn't sleep, Jackson wasn't home and what I said to Jimin haunted me. I decided to call him to apologize maybe........even make up to him? I called him 3 times, but he didn't pick up, he must be really mad at me. I was gonna call him again for the 4th time when the door opens up revealing Jackson.

His clothes messed up, his hair ruffled up and.......lipstick marks? "Jackson w-where were you?!" I ask him "I was.....jeez mind your own business" he responds. He walks past me to the bathroom. I can't stand this any longer, ever since I moved in he has  been coming home late, drunk, mad, I once came home to him making out with a random girl on the couch.

He comes out of the bathroom "Jackson we need to talk now!" "Shut the fuck up please" I hold his arm "No! I've had enough of your bullshit, you come home late, drunk-" "GOD! JUST SHUT UP FOR A SECOND WILL YOU?!" He yells at me. My eyes sting with tears "N-no WHY DID YOU ASK ME TO MOVE IN WITH YOU IF-" "TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS! OK? TO MAKE PARK FUCKING JIMIN JEALOUS. I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I NEVER WILL. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME!" He take his hand away from my grip harshly.

As he walks out of the room, I walk behind him "FUCK YOU! EVERYTHING YOU SAID AND PROMISED WAS A DAMN LIE! I SHOULD'VE NEVER TRUSTED A FUCKING BASTARD LIKE YO-" He turns around his hand raised, ready to slap me. I close my eyes waiting for the sting that I don't feel because a figure was standing in front of me stopping Jackson's hand from slapping me.

...........................