~~14~~

I still have to wake up and apologize to her, and make things right.

JIMIN POV

I hear the front door click open and I rush outside, I notice her half sleepy face and how she stumbled home. She doesn't even notice me there, as soon as I see her, I run up to her and hug her. She suddenly looks more alert and more awake, after a second she hugs me back, I take in her scent, instantly I'm calm and I feel secure in her arms, without knowing a smile forms onto my lips.

Then she pulls away and I get back my senses "Where were you Y/N?" I ask, surprised how soft my voice is, she smiles "I was at Tae's place"

Y/N POV

"I was at Tae's place" I answer him and his eyebrows furrow, I take a step forward and take his hand in mine "We just watched a lot movies, played video games, and talked" I reassure him and he nods. "Nothing more, right?" I stop to think whether I should tell him or not, "I- um well......." I stutter and don't know if I should tell him or not.

"Y/N you can tell me, I won't be mad" he said, but his face said otherwise 

"You wouldn't have a right to mad Jimin" I say and roll my eyes

Jimin's face is expressionless and his fists are clenched, everyone who knows Jimin, knows that you shouldn't make him mad. So I decided to tell him the truth "We kissed" I blurted and his eyes go wide, I can hear him mumble curse words under his breath. "But you had sex with Idalia so you shouldn't be mad at me" I say defensively and cross my arms over my chest.

"Y/N, your not my girlfriend or my mother-" he started, but I cut him off "And your not my boyfriend or my father so you shouldn't be so concerned" We glare at each other, and he walks to me, I look down afraid to look at his eyes. He lifts my chin up with his finger "But I want to be your boyfriend" he says and smashes his lips on mine.

I was stunned for a second, but then I smile, because I want him to be my boyfriend too. When I finally realize that and my brain processes that information, I kiss him back. With equal amount of passion and eagerness. We pull away to catch our breath, our foreheads touch, "I want you to be my boyfriend too Jimin and I want you to be mine and I wanna be-" "My girl friend?" Jimin cuts in, and I nod.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

He kisses me again and taps my thigh signaling me to jump, and I do, I instantly wrap my legs around his waist and he takes me to his room and kisses me all the way there. He opens the door with his foot and lays be down on the bed. He takes off his shirt and I take a moment to admire his abs, but that doesn't last long as Jimin starts to kiss my neck hungrily.

He presses himself on me and as seconds go by I can feel his erection, and then he can't take it any longer as he rips open my shirt and takes off my bra, throwing both on the floor. I chuckle as his eyes go wide "Damn Y/N, your- your so breathtaking!" He says and I feel my cheeks go crimson red. 

He starts kissing me from my lips, to my jawline, to my collar bone, and keeps going down from my breast to my stomach and goes even lower. He starts eating me out, and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like I was in heaven, damn the things he can do with his mouth! Unintentionally I let out a moan which turns him on even more.

He takes off his pants and that's when the real magic begins ;) it takes me time to adjust, but then the pain turns into pleasure, he grunts with every thrust, going faster, and I moan with every touch, wanting more. It's like 5 in the morning, but we don't care, and I'm pretty sure we've woken up the whole neighborhood. 

After we are done, he lays down beside me "That was the best sex I've ever had" he says panting and I smile. "Glad it was me Mr.boyfriend" I wink to him and he smirks "Babe don't turn me on, or your punishment will be worse" he says and I gulp.

He laughs making me laugh and we cuddle to sleep 💜