~~ 20~~

Y/N POV

    I come home exhausted as fuck. I get a video call from Jimin as soon as I enter the house, "Hey babe~~" I greet him and he instantly smiles. "Hey baby cheeks, how are you?" I really missed his voice, he has been on tour and we haven't had the time to talk, it's probably been like 2 weeks? "Nothing, just really exhausted, we just need 10 more designs, and then I've scheduled a fashion show for the models at England."

 I plop on the couch and throw the keys on the table, "What about you? have you slept enough? are you eating well?" I ask and he sighs, raking a hand through his hair "Yeah, it's hard to meet everyone's expectations." I nod, understanding him "I've been eating well and sleeping well too, I really miss you" he pouts continues "I wanna cuddle you so bad!" "Hmm, when are you coming home Chim?" I ask he shrugs "We have 4 more shows and then we can come home".

"Well, I gotta go babe. They need me for the outfit change, I love you so much babe!" he smiles sadly and I try to fight my tears "I-I love you too, so much chim~~" then he hangs up. I put my head back and try to relax, I miss him so much. I miss cuddling him, kissing him, talking with him and after such a long time he calls for like what 5 minutes? I sigh and get up.

 I freshen up by taking a shower and changing into a big Gucci hoodie with black tights and tie my hair up in a bun. Did I forget to mention that Jimin and my wardrobe completely changed with him being an idol and me having my own fashion company?  Anyway, I get on my phone and check Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. I swear my apps are filled with BTS stuff especially Jimin, except Snapchat, I go through the comments on my recent post 3 million likes and 1.5 million comments mostly about Jimin. "You're so lucky to be with Jimin!" "Totally ship Y/N and Jimin" "Y/N's so beautiful! Jimin and her children will be so adorable".

I close my eyes and tears roll down my cheek, it's so hard to date someone you constantly miss. I want him to be here with me every night, but that's just being selfish. I put my phone away and go to sleep because tomorrow will be a long day.

5:30 A.M.

I get up with BTS' song as my alarm, but I don't check my phone the first thing in the morning. I get up, make my bed, take a shower and brush my teeth. I go jogging for 30 minutes, it's still kind of dark outside, but the air is really fresh and calming. It's 6:20, I have 40 minutes till' I have to go for work. I make myself breakfast, I'm not those typical healthy girls who have oatmeal and protein shakes as their breakfast, I like to make myself breakfast according to my mood. Today I'm feeling something easy and enough to fill my tummy, so I take french bread and make a jelly-butter sandwich. After I'm done eating, I go upstairs and change into something work appropriate. 

I change into my work clothes and make my hair, pair my lookup with some accessories. Take a glance at myself once more in the mirror, once satisfied with my look I go downstairs, I have 5 minutes to spare so I text Jimin before leaving 'Hey Chim, going to work now. You're probably sleeping, but when you see this I hope you have a good rest of the day! Can't wait to see you, I love you!' 

 You're probably sleeping, but when you see this I hope you have a good rest of the day! Can't wait to see you, I love you!'