~~31~~

*2 Weeks Later*

Y/N POV

It's the end of the month, I've been busy with finishing the products and final events and stuff. The products launched yesterday and today is the launch celebration, Jimin and I finally get to spend more time together.

Remember when I told Mia to call the Gucci owner? Well I told her to change the color of my dress from red to black and I told her to make another suit, a tuxedo, especially for Jimin. He doesn't know yet, I woke up today and came straight to Gucci to pick up our dresses before Chim woke up.

JIMIN POV

I woke up and Y/N wasn't beside me, she knows I hate it when she leaves without me knowing. But she isn't in the house and she won't pick up her phone either, this is really worrying me. I get dressed and don't even have breakfast, I get my car keys and I'm about to head out when Y/N comes in with some bags in her hand and a big smile on her face.

She stops as soon as she sees me "Oh! Jimin? You're up? already?" she glances at her watch "Oops, the traffic held me up. Did you have breakfast?.....What's wrong?" she asks when I don't answer her. "I woke up and you weren't beside me" I say and she places the bags on the couch and walks towards me, pinching my cheeks "Aww, did you miss me that much?" I take her hands off me, surprising her. 

"You know I hate it when you aren't beside me when I wake up. You also didn't pick up your phone, making me worried, grow up Y/N and be a bit more responsible!" 

Y/N POV

He looks really pissed and his jaw is clenched, it's best to not argue with him right now so instead I just nod. "Say something for fucks sake!" I look up at him, this is not the Jimin I know... he doesn't raise his voice at me. I look up at the ceiling to prevent tears and then I look at him again "Someone clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" I say picking up the bags and head to my room, slamming the door shut.

JIMIN POV

I saw the look in her eyes when I raised my voice, she was hurt. I barely raise my voice and I never raise it on her. But I don't know what got over me, maybe it was the fact that I missed her for so long and I was mad that she left my side after I came back? It's stupid I know, it just scares me that she'll leave me one day.

That reminds me, what day is it? I pull out my phone and it's Friday, the day her launch party is. I face palm, I just ruined her day, I didn't even ask her where she went and why she went. Why am I so darn stupid sometimes? I have to apologize, right now.

I knock on the door, once, twice, then I hear the shower running. My head hangs low and I walk over to the kitchen to grab some cereal cuz my stomach is in pain of hunger.

I finish eating my cereal and wash the dishes when Y/N comes down, her hair wet and she's in a big blue hoodie and black leggings "Y/N, I'm so sorry." I say and she looks at me, just standing there...looking at me...for a minute.. I try again. "Y/N, I know today is important for you, I'm sorry. I-It's the thought of losing you, I have to see your face in the morning-" she nods slowly. Something is seriously wrong with her, "Y/N-" I don't even get to finish cuz she runs to the bathroom, her hand covering her mouth.

Y/N POV

I hear Jimin knock on the door, but I don't open it, I don't want to snap at him and say something I might regret so instead I take a shower. I take of all my clothing and stand naked in front of the floor-length mirror that's attached to the door. I've certainly gained some weight, not to mention my boobs look bigger. I mean that's kinda a good thing, but my boobs were already big, I sigh whatever.

I turn on the water and the hot water touches my skin, stinging me at first, but then my body relaxes. I haven't been feeling well, sometimes light headed at work, and the sudden weight gain...my conscience tells me I might be...but there's no way cuz Jimin used protection....I think?

I still haven't had my period and the dates not here yet so ummm I'm gonna wait to see if my period comes at all. Which it will cuz I'm not pregnant. yeah there's no way cuz Jimin used protection...I think? but he probably pulled out even if he didn't. Ugh, the lust I have for him ruins my ability to think. Does he even want a kid? We never talked about it, plus we're both working, this would mess with both of our lives. 

I'm going to wait and see if my period comes, I don't want to jump to conclusions and worry us both.I get out of the shower and head to the kitchen, Jimin's sitting there eating cereal, he says sorry and I'm about to respond to him, but my stomach churns and I feel queasy so instead I just nod slowly. He looks at me and apologizes again and as soon as I open my mouth to respond to him I quickly to cover my mouth because the urge to puke is very strong. 

I swiftly run to the bathroom and puke my guts, Jimin come behind me and he pulls my hair out of my face, he pats my back and asks me if I'm okay. I brush my teeth to get rid of the terrible taste and join Jimin who's sitting on the bed, his face buried between his hands. He looks up when he hears me "Are you okay? what's wrong?" he asks and I shake my head and force a smile, "nothing Jimin, nothing." 

"Y/N, I'm not stupid enough to not be able to tell if you're lying or not" I stay quite and he sighs "You can trust me, Y/N I won't be mad" "Well you won't have a right to be mad either" I snap and he looks taken aback for a second. This makes me want to cry "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you Chim" I break into sobs and Jimin pulls me into a hug "Jimin, I'm so sorry, you know I love you right?" and he nods, trying to calm me down.

JIMIN POV

Something's off and I'm suspecting something, I have to ask the hyungs for advice. I'll talk to them at the launch. 

..........................................

The chapter will continue from where I left off, all the events takes place at the same day. I just wanted to tell you what's been going on lately and it turned too long heh.....but the next chapter will be about them at the launch :)