~~11~~

Y/N POV

After we headed down, Taehyung kept staring at me, making me squirm in my seat. I decided to look back at him and it turned into a staring contest, he finally looked away and I smiled in victory. "Jimin?" I hear rm hyung call out to Jimin "yes, hyung?" asks without looking up at him "Are you okay?" Jin hyung asks "yes, I just feel tired, I'll take my leave first. Thank you all, bye" he says and leaves.

After an hour or so everyone leaves and I head to my room, I'm so tired and I feel like I stepped on a thousand needles. I take off my heels, my dress, and go take a quick shower, my head was throbbing with pain so I eat some pain killers. I think about Jimin and how he looked when he left, I decide to go check up on him.

"Chim?" I knock on his door, no answer, I knock again "I'm coming in~~" I say and go in. He's sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone, I scoff at his rudeness "Yah! I knocked on your door can't you hear me?" he didn't answer.

"Chim~~" I reach out to his arm, but he moves it away. I take my hand back and we sit there in silence "Jimin, did I do something to upset you?" he still doesn't answer. "Jimin-ah answer me" still he stay quite, his jaw is clenched "Can you-" "CAN YOU LEAVE?" he suddeenly bursts 

"W-wha-" "YOU'RE FUCKING ANNOYING, LEAVE!" He shouts making me flinch "At least you said something" I mutter under my breath, my eyes feeling up with tears as my head hung low. I walked out of his room filling numb. 

As soon as I reached my room, I slammed my door shut and jumped on the bed, looking like a star-fish, I shove my face in the pillow and scream, and then I cry and cry. It's like pipe of water burst inside me and it can't stop. Why was he so rude to me? What did I do? Then I think back to today and see where I went wrong.

I finally realized what I did, A while ago I told him I loved him and today I have a make-out session with his best friend, now that I think of it, if I were to tell someone this, I would sound like such a whore.

Ughhhh I'm such a bitch, I hurt the guy I love,

 but it was just a game,

 but you know he is sensitive, 

well then he needs to man up, 

you still love him,

but that doesn't mean he doesn't need to man up, 

you love him for who he is and don't act like a whore, 

not my fault Taehyung was soo-, 

Excuse you I bet Jimin is better, 

I didn't mean it that way, 

sure you didn't. 

Y/N you can be such a slut,

 but you can also be an angel, 

tf am I really 1 person or I have 2 different people in me, 

I want to stop thinking about them, 

but I can't, 

just try to sleep, 

I can't,

 focus on your breathing,

 fine I'll try it, 

oh and don't forget to apologize to Jimin in the morning!

 for what? 

for being such a whore you really hurt his feelings.

 It was just a game! 

He didn't think of it that way,

 not my fault what way he thought of it,

 do you love him or not?

 I do...... 

Then act like it, 

ok lets say that I do apologize but what is he doesn't respond to me?

 He will,

 how are you so sure? 

Cuz I am, 

what makes you so sure? 

you don't need to know,

 yeah I do. 

why? 

Cuz I'm literally you, 

because he loves you now go to sleep

...................................

If you're confused with the ending, there are 2 voices arguing inside Y/N's head, each voice is her own, but has different opinions. Like an inner voice? idk how to explain it, hopefully you understand.