~~17~~

He wraps his arms around me, his leg and arm on top of me, spooning me. My eyes fall and my body relaxes, sleep taking over us, somehow we managed to sleep through all the noise.

*The next morning*

Y/N POV

I wake up stretching my arms and accidentally hitting Jimin's beautiful face, "Yah!" he groans sleepily "Mianhe" I say laughing, and he opens one eye shaking his head and falls back asleep. I check the time, it's still early and the others are probably still sleeping from what I heard last night, I giggle at my own thought earning another groan from Jimin. 

I decide to get up and make breakfast for everyone, one by one the girls and boys come down. By that time (an hour later) I've made plenty of dishes along with side dishes "Wah, Y/N, quite a lot of time you had to make these dishes" Tzuyu says. I nod "Yeah, well you know I wasn't so tired and woke up early since last night wasn't hard for me" I say making Tzuyu blush. Kream, Elle, and Sunshine looked at me with wide eyes "Aww, my girls. Don't blush, I heard some very sinful sounds last night."

 I tsk and then Jimin comes down, his bed hair everywhere "Well you will be the one making those sinful sounds, if you ever leave me early in the morning again" he says glaring at me. The girls all crack up and start laughing "Oh, please, I should've recorded all the noises last night, all of you" I say making them shut up, or at least try to shut up since that bratty Kream laughed anyway.

Jimin wraps his arms around my waist as I serve everyone their food, then I notice all the girls. Some have hickeys and bites all over their neck, then I look at the boys, they all look back at me and I wink at them giving them a thumbs up "Yah!" Elle yells at me and smacks my forearm as she notices the secret communication between the boys and me.

"You might want to cover all that girls" I say, they all look confused, but once they look in the mirror they will notice. I look at Taehyung, him and Sangmi look deep in conversation, I'm happy for them.

We all have breakfast and everyone kept teasing everyone, Jimin and I just communicated silently, when everyone's attention was on Suga and Eve. "Well, Y/N exposed us all-" Sunshine started, but I cut her off "I didn't expose you, your necks exposed you" they looked at each others necks and their eyes widened "YOU-" all of them starts at the same time and they all gasp.

I crack up laughing so hard, I almost fell off the chair, the boys all laugh along. "As I was saying, what about you Eve?" Sunshine asks, "What about me?" Eve asks "Last night..........did you?" Eve glares at Sunshine "What I do at night is none of your business" she states. "I heard everyone, but Eve and Suga last nigh. These 2 oldies probably just slept." I say, but then I see Suga smirking, Eve leans over to smack him on the arm, but her top slides down her shoulder revealing the huge purple-ish, red mark. The girls all gasp and my eyes widen 

"how? I? bish wha-" I'm so confused, I will surely bug Eve about this later. For right now her cheeks turn red, she looks down, but occasionally glares at everyone.

We all thank the boys for letting us stay and head home, obviously Jimin coming with me. 

...................................