~~12~~

Y/N POV

Like I promised myself last night, I woke up, did my morning routine and then went downstairs. I woke up a bit early so I could make an apology breakfast for him. 

After I'm done making a good apology breakfast, I go upstairs to wake Jimin up, I hear him groan "What do you want Y/N?" he asks groggily, he probably just woke up "I made breakfast....." silence, I hear shuffling, then Jimin opens the door. 

His hair is a mess, his shirt is wrinkled, and his sweatpants are hanging low. How much I wanted to move the hair out of his eyes and slide my hands up his shirt and kiss him on his jaw-

I hear his phone ring, he goes to pick it up, leaving the door open. "Yes? Oh! Idalia? yes? mhmm, I dunno." He looks towards me, then turns back and says "I would love to have breakfast with you. K just give me 10 minutes and I'll be there"

He turns to me "Yes?" I feel my neck burning, I clench and unclench my fists, fighting my tears back "Nothing" I stomp away to the kitchen.

Then he comes down looking handsome as ever, he glances towards my direction and mumbles a bye, but I stop him "Jimin! where are you going?" I ask

"Outside" he answer calmly 

"Where outside?" I demand

"To a cafe" he answers

"With?" I question

"With someone"

"Jimin with who?" I ask again losing my patience

"Listen Y/N, you're not my mom nor my girl friend, so you shouldn't be so concerned" he says coldly.

I'm stunned for a second, but he's right, I am not his mom or his girl friend, but..........

"But I am your best friend" I whisper, my vision blurred with tears, my head hanging low.

"Then act like a best friend, don't cross your limits and meddle into my business." he says and walks out.

As soon he's gone, I punch the wall over an over again "But I don't want to be just best friends!" I yell and I slide down against the wall sobbing.

I wake up, my head throbbing with pain. I walk to the living room and look at the clock, it's been 2 hours, I walk around the house. No sign of Jimin, I sigh and start cleaning up the messy house.

***************

It's 9, Jimin is not home, and I'm tired af, I take a shower, change into my PJ'S and scroll through snapchat until my eye lids feel heavy and I go to sleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night cuz I hear...........................moaning? I sit still, shocked, trying to process everything "Ahhh Jimin harder, Ah B-baby I'm about to" then I hear skin slapping, I try to silence out their voices and all the dirty and disgusting images of them in my head until I hear Jimin groan.

I cover my mouth to prevent any noise of my crying, I just sit there looking at the wall in front of me, feeling numb. I hear my phone buzz, I look at it and it's Taehyung. "Hey Y/N~~" He happily chirps "Yes Tae?" I whisper "Are you okay Y/N?" his voice suddenly worried.

I compose myself and clear my throat "Sorry, no. It's just the middle of the night and your calling, is everything ok?" there is silence "Well.........heh. I know it's late, but I couldn't sleep and I was wondering if you maybe wanted to come over and spend time or............" I could imagine the sheepish look on his face as he scratched his neck in nervousness.

"Are you going to pick me up?"

"Is that a yes?"

"You better be here in 10 minutes Tae" I say and hang up.

I wipe my tear away, I need to loosen up a bit, I change into a navy blue tank top, an off white cardigan, and black shorts, I slip on my favorite pair of flats and head downstairs.

But as I close my door, I see Jimin and Idalia come from his room. I take a moment to examine them, Idalia's hair severely messed up, he lipstick on her cheek, the strap of her crop top that fell of her shoulder. Jimin shirtless, a bit sweaty, only in his sweatpants, which were dangerously low.

Jimin finally notices me, his eyes go wide, he suddenly looks very alert and Idalia just smiles at me. I smile back at her looking at her from head to toe, obviously making her uncomfortable. My smile changes to a smirk when I get a text from Tae saying he's outside.

I wave in a sassy bitch way and was about to walk away when Jimin speaks up. "Y/N where are you going?" He says in his husky voice. 

"Somewhere" I reply

"Isn't it a bit too late Y/N-ssi" Idalia says shyly and quietly 

"Well, you are at our place at midnight, so I don't you should be one to talk" I say back 

"Y/N Where are you going?" Jimin growls

"You had quite a lot of fun, don't you think I should also loosen up a bit and have fun too?" I ask innocently 

"Y/N-" I don't hear the rest as I slam the door shut and head towards Tae's car.

<------------------------------------>