~~15~~

He laughs making me laugh and we cuddle to sleep 💜

Y/N POV

I wake up in Jimin's arms, I look at the time and it's till a bit early, so I just snuggle into Jimin and take in all his angelic features, those plump lips, the messed up bed hair, and that smirk- wait smirk? then he opened his eyes "Like the view?" he asked in his raspy voice. I feel my cheeks burn up and I smack his bare chest playfully "Yah!" "I'm kidding, I'm kidding" he laughs and snuggles into me even more.

Like, there isn't even a millimeter between us, our bodies are glued to each other, not willing to let go, "Jimin, can we stay like this forever?" I ask him "I wish that too baby" he says and closes his eyes, I look to him and see a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Jimin what's wrong?" I ask, my concerned voice "I-I.....I really Love you Y/N" he answers, I think he is joking so I roll my eyes, but he doesn't laugh he just stays there, and then I know he is serious. He gulps "I- I love you so much it physically pains me to see you with someone else." I can't help but kiss him, my tears mix in with his, he pulls away slightly laughing "Why are you crying?" "B-because I can't see y-you cry!" I cry. And then we both laugh, you need someone in your life you can laugh and cry with. We're wrapped up like a burrito in our blanket and just rolling around on the bed.

After about an hour we get up, get dressed, and go to meet our friends at the cafe. We walk in hand in hand and everyone's eyes go wide, Taehyung smiles, but his smile doesn't reach all the way to his eyes. I make a mental note to talk with him later, "Hey guys" I casually say "Don't you 'hey guys' us Y/N, you hoe! Jimin and you! Bish I knew this would happen" Kream starts rambling. Tzuyu smiles and I take a seat next to her "I always knew this would happen, congratulations Y/N-ssi" she whispers to me and I whisper back "Thanks Tzuyu, it means a lot to me".

We all talk and eat, laughing our asses off, and the people around us give us weird looks, "uh, guys, how about we go to like a park? or someone's house?" I suggest. Sunshine nods "How about the guys' dorm?" she suggests and J-hope smiles widely "Yeeesss" "I don't see why not" Rm says as he looks at Elle, she looks down blushing, when she looks up I wink at her and she pouts. 

After we head to their dorm, Suga and Eve head off to his room "We're gonna go produce some music, being as mature we are" Suga says, his gummy smile activated. "YAH! juSt DoN'T End Up pRoDUciNG bAbiES!" Jin yells at them and instantly earns a glare from Eve.

After they leave, Sangmi, Sunshine, Tzuyu, Jin, and J-hope leave to bake and try out a new recipe for Choco-Oreo-Kookies, I shake my head and tsk. That just leaves me, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, RM, and Kream. Jungkook gets up "Well, I gotta go play over watch" Kream gets up too "Where are you going Kream?" I ask her and wiggle my eyebrows, she looks down blushing "Yah! noona, don't bully her!" Jungkook jokingly says to me and Kream bites her lip trying to prevent a smile, "I'll go with them" Taehyung hurriedly says.

But I get up "Taehyung we need to talk" he nod and then I look at Jimin for confirmation. He nods and then Taehyung takes me to his room closing the door behind him, "So um what do you want to talk about Y/N?" he asks looking down. I cup his cheeks and make him look up, he looks up, his eyes watery, I can't bear to see him looking like this so I pull him into a hug.

 I rub his back in slowly to calm him down, after a minute or two, he pulls away "Y/N, I've like you for quite a while now, but I never said anything because of Jimin. I don't want to interfere in between you, I j-just thought y-you should k-know" he says in one breath. I nod and then I sit him down on the bed "I'm sorry, if I made you feel like you know we had something, I love you Tae, but not in a romantic way. You're an amazing person and you'll surely find someone better than me" I say calmly.

"We can still be friends though, right?" he asks his voice cracking, and I grin "No" I answer, and he frowns, "We're not going to be friends, we are going to be best friends, we are going to be family." I say and he pulls me into another hug "Jimin is lucky to have you" he pulls away and we down stairs.

Jimin, Taehyung, and I help with the baking, then we go play some over watch, making sure Tae is included in everything and doesn't feel like a third wheel. 

Somehow in the end everyone is sprawled out in the living room watching this addictive K-drama, and the sun goes down, the moon takes it place in the sky, the sky gets darker, all while Jimin and Jungkook are fighting for the tv remote to change the volume, and Jin is scolding them. Eve fell asleep on Suga's shoulder, Sunshine and J-hope are giggle at something. Nights like these are perfect, I lay my head on Jimin's chest and focus my attention on the tv. 

...................................................