~~ 27~~

Y/N POV

I pick up the phone "Hey Chimchim" I greet in the happiest voice I can even though I was sleepy as hell. "Hey Y/N" he barely calls me my name, he usually says 'baby cheeks' 'babycakes' babe' you get the point. "Is everything ok?" I ask "No, nothing is ok and I'm pretty sure you've heard about it" "I'm confused Chim, please clarify". "Face time?" he suggests and I agree.

*On Facetime*

Jimin: Yah, it's not fair!

Y/N: what's not fair Chim?

Jimin: That you look so beautiful! 

Y/N: Mhmm, well what is it that's not okay?

Jimin: Y/N do you still love me?

Y/N: Of course I do! Chim, I love you

Jimin: I love you too

Y/N: Is this about Mark?

Jimin: Who's Mark?

Y/N: The guy I was at the airport with, I'm pretty sure that you saw the pictures

Jimin: Oh yeah that guy, Don't get all touchy with him woman

Y/N: Excuse you, Man?!

Jimin: Babeeee, I wanna hug you and cuddle you, I promise this isn't my fault it's-

Y/N: I know Chim, it's okay. I just can't wait til' you come home and by the way, Mark is just a friend, he's here for a week and I'm just going to show him around Korea. You know I love you right?

Jimin: Yes, I love you too baby Cheeks. So how's work? Don't stay cramped behind that chair of yours'

Y/N: Heh... well we are going to launch the new makeup products at the end of this month and have a party for that. We also got all the designs finished for the clothing line, but we still need a lot of stuff to do for that. The models, fashion shoot, some interviews, and then their walk on the runway.

Jimin: Wahh, My baby is so hard working.

Y/N: I know I'm awesome *Hair Flip*. What about you Chim, how's work for you?

Jimin: The same old, I swear ARMY's are so kind and awesome! Every night I come back to the hotel I'm just like wow my night got so much better, it's sad when the concert ends. I want to sit there and talk to them hear them out ya know? But over the years I learned that you have to live in the moment, you can't be performing DNA and be thinking about the next performance which is IDOL? get it? Like you live in that moment with the ARMY's.

Y/N: I'm so proud of you babe, I know it must be hard, but I'm happy that you're happy.

Jimin: I really am, all those sleepless nights and practicing paid off.

Y/N: It really did. Well, you interrupted my sleep and as much I would love to talk to you. I have work tomorrow. 

Jimin: Ahhhh, I love you!

Y/N: Love you too~~

*The next morning*

Y/N POV

I woke up a bit later than usual, but I feel happier. Probably cuz I talked to Chim last night. I go to work all happy, even the staff noticed it. I decided I'm going to change things up a bit "Mia," I call my assitant "Yes Ms. Lee?" "I want you to go through all the papers and only give me the important ones from the groups we're currently working with, decline all the offers and requests to work with us. We already have too much on our hands. I also was an Oreo McFlurry in 5 minutes on my table." "Yes ma'am" She bows and rushed outside.

Instead of signing papers today, I'm going to work with the members from the different departments.  I visit the makeup launch department first, "How's working going?" I ask and the head of this department hands me a folder, bowing to me "This is the folder with the information of what we've been working on so far." I nod and look through the folder.

Our launch is at the end of the week and we've made the prices affordable, this sure is going to be a hit, well at least I hope it does... I visit the designing department next and I look at the dresses they've put together, looking at them an idea pops up in my head.

"MIA!" I call and she comes rushing in, "Yes ma'am, sorry here's your Oreo McFlurry" she apologizes and I nod, "It's ok, I want you to call the owner of Gucci I want to talk to her about my dress for the party" she nods looking a bit surprised and leaves. 

JIMIN POV

"You mean we can go at the end of this week?" I ask jumping up and down and RM Hyung nods putting his hands in his pocket and shrugging. "bang PD nim told us about how the fans are enraged that we won't get a break, so he says we're going to get an extended break for a month and a half" I pump my hands up and down in the air "YES! YES! YES!" I run to the room where all the members are.

"Wahh, Jimin I haven't seen you this happy since-" Jungkook interrupts Taehyung "Since Y/N said yes to being your girlfriend" I nod excitedly "Yeah, cuz we finally get to go home at the end of this week!" All the members look happy.

"Finally! I can sleep again" Suga Hyung says "Fuck yeah-" J-Hope starts but Jin Hyung smacks him on the head "No cursing!" he reminds him and Jungkook secretly rolls his eyes. "Anyway, Imma go tell Y/N!" I say, but the boys stop me all at the same time.

"Don't you want to give her a surprise?" They say synchronized and I think about it for a moment, "That's a great idea!" I agree. I've gotten her a gift from every place we've toured and I'm gonna wrap them all up for her, I'll also surprise her at work. I can't wait, "He looks like he's about to explode," Jungkook says "Shut up Jungkook, someday you'll find a girl" Taehyung shuts him up. 

.............................

So lately I've been slacking off I know, I'm so so sorry. But I got good news, the teachers here are on strike so I can update regularly, besides all the homework they've given us. And the last 2 chapters were very very short and that's why this is longer. This is probably going to have more chapters then I expected, I didn't know the story would take this turn tbh. Anyway, I hope y'all are having a good day! Hopefully, you like the story so far! Saranghae~~