~~29~~

Y/N POV

Smut- If you don't like it, then skip the whole chapter. Although I'm sure y'all are thirsty lol

"We're not done yet baby girl....." He whispers in my ear and turns me around kissing my neck. Again, his hands are roaming around every inch of my body making me breathless. He picks me up and places me on the counter, he places himself between my legs, sucking my neck. He removes my shirt and I start to unbutton his shirt, he stops my hand "Let's go to the room" he says and I nod.

His lips don't leave mine as he takes us to the bedroom, "Tell me when you want me to stop" he lays me down on the bed and I start to unbutton his shirt with shaky hands "I-I don't think I'll ever want you to s-stop Jimin" I say looking at his well-built abdomen. He cups my cheeks with his hand, "I love you" he says and attacks my lips, he goes down to my jawline, my neck making me let out a moan. I can sense him smile "Your sweet spot eh?" he says and his breath tickles my neck. 

I can't believe I never thought of Jimin ever doing this shit to me, he's so hot. He trails kisses down from my chest to my stomach and even lower to my core.

JIMIN POV

She tastes so sweet, I've wanted to do so many things to her and finally I can finally do it to her. This is even better in real life then my dream (Cringing hard) "J-Jimin, I'm gonna-" She didn't even finish her sentence and came all over my finger. Her body is shaky and I give her a minute to regain her strength, but then she flipped me over.

"My turn" she purrs in my ear, Oh my god this girl is such a turn on...she kisses me on the lips. The kiss is sloppy making me crave for her even more, her hands are firmly on my torso and she grinds on me and kisses my neck. I groan at the sudden motion of her lips on my neck making her laugh "Jimin ur so sensitive and I love it" she says. Oh I'll show her who's sensitive. She unbuckles my pants and removes my boxer doing her job down there (Basically she gave him a blow job, but it's too cringy for me to write about that, heh...) 

Y/N POV

He groans at ever motion and I love it, this is even better then him singing, then he comes. He suddenly turns me over and places himself between my legs, "This is going to hurt k? Tell me when you want me to stop"  he says carefully and I nod.

He enters and I hiss at the sudden pain, tears find there way in my eyes and he starts moving slowly. "Do you want me to stop?" he asks and I shake my head, he smiles and says sweet things in my ear. The pain turns into pleasure and he goes faster with every thrust, I want him deeper inside me, if that's even possible.

JIMIN POV

She screaming my name and it's so beautiful, she's so beautiful. Every moment with her is special and now we've bonded in such a special way, I love her so much, there needs to be something bigger then loving someone, something bigger then being in love cuz that's what I feel for her. She's so perfect it makes my heart and stomach do flips, it makes my hands want to touch her and makes my lips touch hers'. 

Y/N POV

After a couple of more thrusts he comes inside me and lays beside me, we're both panting. I turn to face him and then get up, he thinks I'm gonna kiss him, but instead I lean down to grab his shirt and put it on. 

"Yah! You're such a naughty girl" he says and wraps his arms around me "I know" I say and smile. "But you love this naughty girl" I continue and he nuzzles between my neck "Damn right I do" he whispers and then we cuddle to sleep.

................................

I wrote dirty stuff after such a long time, srry if it's bad. Hopefully you liked it? I can't believe I wrote 700 words about them doing it...smh my life *face Palm*.