Chapter 7 Return of Adora ~Adora POV~

Today is the day... I'm finally coming back to Horde Academy... I decided that since it's the first day for the two exchange weeks, I should put my hair down since I only have it down on special occassions. I'd placed some cute 'Fairy Tail' and 'DDLC' hairpins in my hair; one being a hairpin I made myself of the chibi version of Juvia Locksar from 'Fairy Tail' and the other being a chibi Sayori from 'DDLC' that Bow had leant to me during the weekend and I'd been crazy to wear them for today! When I'd looked to myself in the mirror when I'd gotten myself fully ready, I thought I looked like some kind of anime school girl; not weirdly enough, I'd started making kawaii poses and a few anime fan service poses that weren't all bad. 

        When I'd finished making poses, I'd heard Glimmers room door open which let me know I should tell her I was heading out to school. As I headed to the kitchen, I grabbed my backpack and made a smile towards Glimmer. "Good morning, Glimmer." I said happily as she chuckled and rubbed her eyes tiredly. 

        "You seem to be in a good mood." Glimmer had said through a yawn at the last statement although she seemed to fully wake up once she had seen me in my uniform. Glimmer and Bow are the first one's I told before Mitarai a couple of days ago about coming from Horde Academy. It took me until a few months of being in Bright Moon High for me to confess that I was from Horde Academy and Bow had taken it a bit easy but Glimmer hadn't taken it so well... She always said that that school wasn't probably the best experience except I was pretty sure that Glimmer had only said that since she had wanted me to forget about the good times at the school. To tell the truth, I'm just a little glad that they haven't found out about my panic attacks. Back to reality, Glimmer sighs and gives me a warm smile with a slight chuckle. "You look really cute, Adora." Glimmer told me and I smiled back.

        I looked down to the symbol of Horde Academy on the jacket of my uniform and I was close to grabbing my right arm until I sighed and reminded myself I wasn't going into the school alone. "I'm heading out right now, see you later!" I told Glimmer as I started heading out the door and she waved goodbye and I did the same. I walked out the apartment and looked towards the direction of Horde Academy... Is took a deep breath in and out as I saw Mitarai walking towards the building while drawing on his sketch app on his ipad -don't ask how I know- and I quickly started running down stairs. "Mitarai!" I called out as I'd come towards him and wrapped my arms around his kneck.

        "Are you ready to go back?" Mitarai had asked me and I looked back to the direction and sighed.

        "Yeah, I think I am." I'd said as we began walking and I thought to myself about what I could do if I ended up running into Catra... She won't, no, she can't hurt me. Before walking I grabbed a hair tie from my backpack and placed my hair in a ponytail.

                                                                                           *******

        I've only been back for about ten to twelve minutes and I'm pretty sure I screwed up on probably offending one of the other exchange students... Actually, there were only surprisingly three exchange students for this school and it was me, Mitarai, and a freshman year girl who was only twelve years old and skipped a few grades. I was surprised I should say but I know for a fact that I completely messed up on my first impressions with her. The rest of the time during the tour I had been sulking a bit while the tour guides Chiaki, Hajime, and Nagito had showed me and Mitarai around considering the freshman girl -who's named Frosta- had left the tour to go to her class considering we were on the first floor. 

        The remainder of us had began going into the second building where the elective classrooms were and the cafeteria was and I'd remembered half of where the elective rooms were. I'd remembered where the music room, the art room, and the nurses room is considering I had a few friends who would drag me and Catra into those rooms. "So, do either of you have electives in your scheduel that you like?" The Hajime boy asked I'm guessing to make small talk and I'd grabbed my scheduel from my backpack's front pocket. My two electives had been art and journalism and I'd been careful to chose these two electives knowing which one of my friends might be in them although who's to say that me and my old friends who I haven't seen in some time are in the same classes?