Chapter 10 Ordinary, Yet Not Ordinary ~Glimmer POV~

"Ugh I'm so board!" I exclaimed towards Bow who sighed and patted my back. 

        "I know, but we only have to deal with it for two weeks." Bow reassured trying to look on the positive side but it wasn't working. My roommate Adora got into this exchange program going on in our district -all schools pick two to four students from their school to participate depending on grades and the such then at least four to five attend the participating schools in the district. So lucky for Adora, she has amazing grades and since the exchange program allows partners to be included which was also depending on grades, she had also taken another friend of ours, Ryouta Mitarai.

        Although before I get to anything else, I guess that maybe I should just explain my daily life first before getting to all the drama. I'm just a regular high school girl whose family just so happens to run a huge company although my mother, Angella, has been getting pretty sick these past few months but I'm sure everything is going to be ok since she takes her medicines every day... Back to reality, since my mother runs a company like that, I have to prepare myself so I can inherit the business –I'm an only child in my family, so if I can't prepare myself before my mother's sickness gets to her... Not that I believe my mom is going to die any time soon but I'm just saying that hypothetically if she doesn't make it through her sickness, then there will be no one else left to run it.

        On a different topic, with Adora as my roommate I can't say I miss her too much since I'll still see her when I get back from school about an hour later than she will, although I wonder if Adora's gonna decide to go home with Ryouta for a bit like she did whenever she met him. The story of how Adora had met Ryouta had been during lunch whenever Bow and Adora were watching their ridiculous fan-service anime and Ryouta just happened to pass by and noticed that the two were watching 'Fairy Tail' –that's the name of the anime that Bow and Adora have been watching for a while now. Once Ryouta noticed that, he let out a scoff and said that 'Fairy Tail' was a pretty repetitive anime and that sometimes it could've been overrated; of course Bow had overreacted and called out that 'Fairy Tail' was one of the classics in manga and anime since 2006 and each arch would open a new mystery or question to a character or the series itself.

        I sincerely don't believe that kind of idiocy Bow and Adora talk about since all anime brings is fan-service, repetition in arcs, too much drama, and finally too much information to process; I'm going to be honest and say I did watch one anime that wasn't all bad except for its fan-service and it was an anime called 'Kotoura-san', which is about a young first year high school girl named Haruka Kotoura, who has the ability to read minds of others around her. Growing up as a little girl, she had a horrible life but things turn around when she moves to a different school and makes friends who accept her ability. Honestly it was actually pretty cute, and I cried so hard whenever Kotoura had her sad interactions with her mother –but that's been the only anime I've liked so far and yes, Bow and Adora have tried to make me like 'Fairy Tail' once or twice but how can I like an anime that has a girl who barely wears any clothes? (A/N: Mother's point of view -n-) I'll admit it though, all the characters in 'Fairy Tail' have good story lines and each character always has a chance to make their mark on the series, but it is repetitive and full of fan-service whenever I looked at the manga's Bow has in his room.

        Back to the story, after Bow had made his argument on 'Fairy Tail', Adora's attention had been drawn towards Ryouta and how he had shown how much rebuttal he had put into his argument about 'Fairy Tail' being one of the anime's that had been overrated. Once Ryouta had sat down at our table and had brought out his phone to show a different anime that he had called had been a better anime than 'Fairy Tail', I left the table knowing I was going to be left out of the conversation and joined my friend Ruruka Andoh and her boyfriend Sounosuke Izayoi.