Mirror Mirror Part 2

Cecilia had to make tea to calm down her excitement about Rosaline and Killians plan but she felt terrible for not knowing the prince was cursed by her mother.
"I can't believe it, I have a living relative out there." Cecilia smiles and it makes Rosaline wonder about what happened to her father.
"Rosaline, can you turn me so I'm facing Cecilia?" Killian calls.
"Right." She turns the hand mirror so that Cecilia and Killian are face to face.
"You have magic? Right." The prince raises his eyebrow.
"Well"- Cecilia starts -"My powers are a lot weaker but I'm really good at transformation." Cecilia picks up a spoon from her cup and taps it lightly against the mug until it shapes into a white feather. Rosaline studies the feather in awe.
"Why does it matter if she has powers?" Elliot questions sat at the table.
"Because, it's Killians and I ticket out of here." Rosaline smile grows bigger.
"I have no idea what the Marchioness is talking about, but your powers was the coolest thing I ever seen." Killian compliments. Rosaline lays the hand mirror on the table startling Killian.
"You didn't drop me again did you?" Killian groans standing up from the fall.
"Just wait there." Rosaline calls making Killians eye twitch.
"Believe me, that won't be a problem Marchioness." He grins.
Rosaline takes Elliots hand.
"Woah, what's happening?" Rosaline releases Elliots hand turning her direction to Cecilia.
"Transform him." Rosaline orders making Cecilia unsure.
"I'm sorry?"
"Make Elliot look like me." Rosaline explains and Cecilias face lights up.
"Oh! Right. Okay um"- Cecilia takes Elliots hands -"You're okay with this?" Elliot takes a deep breathe.
"It'll be worth it." He reassures and Cecilia takes a deep breath in.
"Okay, i have no idea how this is gonna feel so it might be better if you think of something to distract or maybe close your eyes or wait! You're blind I'm sorry thats was rude i just-"
"Cecilia." Elliot softly reassures still hand in hand.
"'Sorry, i was rambling again." Cecilias cheeks redden into a shade of cheery red. She closes her eyes taking in a big deep breathe. Rosalines gaze never leaves Cecilias and Elliots joint hands, watching as her hands tense harder til Elliots body and features morph into darker skin, black hair, taller, everything that Rosaline sees of herself in a mirror is now standing a bit from her.

Elliot shivers. "Did it work?" Elliots voice is the same.
"Yes!"- Cecilia cheers, pleased with herself. She looks at the real Rosaline and her smile fades -"Rosaline? Are you alright?"
"You will never experience pure horror, until you see yourself talk with a males voice." Rosalines widened eyes inspect her look like. Cecilia runs over to pick up the hand mirror.
"Well your highness, What do you think?" Cecilia turns showing Killian who laughs.
"Niiccee, Hey Elliot can you give me a twirl?" Killian snickers and Elliot folds his arms.
"I'm still not 100% following up. Why am i like this?" Elliot questions starting to feel self conscious of his choices.
"Because,"- Rosaline looks at the window with the wired barbs. -"Killian and i are getting out of here, and you need to cover being me."
"That's a great plan but you know what my mother did to the door, I'm sorry but i can't undo that." Cecilia lowers her gaze to her bare feet feeling useless and her ashamed of what her mother did.

Rosaline starts walking closer to the window. Thinking about what the prince said before she clenches her fist digging her nails into her palm.
"Oh, thorns." She yelps before her fist collides with the glass making shards explode into the tower. She could hear Cecilia shriek at the sound so Elliot reaches her and Rosaline pants shocked at how easy thin glass is to break. Killian was no longer resting his chin with his arm but standing like he wanted to jump out and help.
"What was that?" Elliot stammers.
"The sound of the Marchioness kicking the windows butt." Killian responds still standing still.
"Oh, really? Because I thought it sounded like the sound of my confidence in this plan shattering." Elliot mutters and the corners of Rosalines mouth form into a smile.
"Actually, it's the sound of freedom." Rosaline confirms as yellow tulips bleed from her hand and forearm.

"That. Was. Amazing!"- Cecilia comes closer to Rosaline -"This is the closest i have been to being outside. Oh! I can cut the wires." She runs into the kitchen area opening all the draws til she races into her art room with her bouncing everywhere and comes back with pliers.
"They're small but they're sharp." Cecilia hands them over to Rosaline. Cecilia looks down following the flow of the yellow tulips. "Are you sure thats gonna be long enough?" Cecilia asks almost afraid of the answer but is surprised when Rosaline smiles.
"Trust me."- Rosaline bends down to pick up a sharp glass shard -"It's going to get us out of here." She presses the shard against the flesh of the parts of her hand not bleeding with the tulips.

After a bit of waiting and Rosaline having to cut into her arms more she could happily say that they have defiantly touched the outside of the ground. Cecilia packed Rosalines satchel with more food and packed Killian inside who wasn't really happy about it. Elliot is trying to sweep up the glass even though he can't see but still does a pretty good job at it. His hand goes to his stomach as he feels sick, he just hopes that Cecilias mother doesn't realise he's not Rosaline. Cecilia cuts of the last bit of roots from Rosalines hands and ties it to the hook of the old wires. The tulips roots were thick as rope that Cecilia just hopes that they get down safely.

"Okay." Rosaline murmurs taking one last look down, then to Cecilia. "Cecilia i promise you, we are gonna get out of here too. One day." Rosaline couldn't finish the last word before Cecilia pulls rosaline into a bone crushing hug. Rosaline hugged back even though she was so much taller than her that Cecilia was hugging just under her chest. Cecilia pulls back with a childish smile on her face.
"Good luck."  Cecilia steps away so she is next to Elliot.
Rosaline looks at the long way down, the way the yellow tulips blurred from the long distance. Rosaline swallows feeling her throat goes dry. It's gonna get dark soon, she needs to start climbing.

Stepping over the window sill, with the satchel over her shoulder. She starts to climb down one hand after the other but using her legs to stay latched to the flowers and theirs stems. After a bit of shaking while she climbed she started getting the hang of it. Its like sewing, there's a pattern that gets easier as you try. Rosaline stops to take a small break. She sighs blowing the hair out her face. Her hands are aching but she's too afraid of losing her grip.
"I so need a well deserved bath after this." Rosaline whispers continuing climbing down.

All she hopes is that the chase for the two other cursed ones isn't going to be impossible. The climb is a struggle but yet calming. It helped Rosaline process the few past days. Is my mother looking for me? She couldn't help shake the feeling that her mother is more angry and disgusted for her for leaving instead of worried like any other mother. Rosaline couldn't help but lightly chuckle at herself. If someone told her that she would be climbing down a tower only using flowers and roots with prince Killian stuck in a mirror in her satchel, she would of told them they were ill. It's actually not her first time meeting the prince, Rosaline was always forced to go to the balls and gatherings because her mother wanted to show that Rosaline could marry the prince though hey closest they have been to interaction was a bow and a curtesy. Rosalines stomach churns. Her mother has dreamed of her marrying Killian. Rosaline could gag. Yes, she does suppose he is handsome and for royalty he has a smart mouth but he definitely not Rosalines ideal type.