~Masquerade Ball~

"Hey Icy" "Kai, don't tell me you wanna battle again" I Said as he shock his head "Not today, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out" Kai Asked "uh sure...I have nothing better to do later" I Said as I saw a hint of blush appear on his face.
"Great! I'll see you at your place then!" He said as he ran off "that was strange, why did you smile after you said that?" Wolftear Asked "no clue, cmon..we better head home and wait for him" I Said as I gathered my things and headed out

~~

Kai has just came over to my place, he was talking about his last battle with Jax. I wasn't really interested in that at the moment "Hey! Are you even listening?" Kai Asked "huh? Oh uh..sorry Kai, guess I'm spacing out to much today" I Said as he sighed "it's alright, hey..what's this on your desk?" Kai Asked as he grabbed it.

"Oh, that's from Shun. He gave it to me when we were little, it's a Ventus Bakugan" I Said, his expression changed when I said Shun's name "oh..do you...ever use it?" Kai Asked "well ya..ever since Mantris was sent to the Doom Dimension, Monarus is a real help" I Said as I felt the wind pick up

"Hello Icy.." "Masquerade! What do you want" I Asked as Kai went in front of me "easy kid, I'm only here for her not you. So get lost" Masquerade Said "Not a chance! I'm not letting you hurt my Icy!" Kai Shouted "What? Your icy...since when was I ever yours?" I Asked "huh! Oh well uh..."

"Enough talking! Kai, me and Lady Icy can handle him. You need to get somewhere safe, got it!" Wolftear Said "What..but" "no buts! We can handle this ourselves! Now go!" Wolftear Shouted as he ran "wise choice, but I'm only here to make a deal with you..Icy" masquerade Said as I stood my ground.
"Whatever it is, I won't agree!" Masquerade held out Mantris "if you Team up with me..you'll battle with your precious Mantris again, decline...then I'll make you help the hard way. So, what do you say?"

"You mean it..." "no Lady Icy! Don't give in, he's only going to use you!" Wolftear Shouted "He's right Masquerade...how can I know you won't just cast me out" I Asked as he smiled "then let's Brawl, this way I can prove to you. I keep my word" Masquerade tossed my Mantris for me to battle with "I won't use the Doom Card, so you can still keep Mantris"

"Bakugan, Field Open!"

"Gate Card Set!"
"Bakugan Brawl! Ventus Monarus stand!"
Monarus:330
"I'm ready for battle, Milady Icy" "What...I can hear you?" I Asked "yes..your bond with everyone of your Bakugan, made me able to contact you. So I'm happy to battle with you" Monarus Said as I smiled. "You done? Bakugan Brawl! Hydranoid stand!" Masquerade Said as Hydranoid rose up.

"This should be fun" "Ability Active! Air battle!" I shouted as Monarus flew around the arena "Ability Active! Blow away!" I shouted as Hydranoid went to my gate card "gate card open! Triple battle!" I Shouted as both my Bakugan rose up on that card
Wolftear:400
Mantris:390
               :790

"Ability Active! Shadow Void Fang!" I Shouted "Ability Active! Merge Shield!" Masquerade Said as I smiled "I knew you'd do that, Fusion Ability Active! Chaos Storm!" I said as Hydranoid went back, the world went back to normal as the battle finished.

"What did I tell you Masquerade, I'll never help you with anything. Now get lost!" I Shouted "I'll be back Icy, and you will work for me!" Masquerade Said as he disappeared "that's never going to happen! You won't win Masquerade, me and my friends will defeat you!"