~Hairadee and Love~

Three of Naga's Bakugan have been taken care of..Taygen, Tricloid and Rabeeder have all be taken care of..that meant their are only three left. Which means..it's mine and Shun's turn, but we were also going to have some help..from an old friend.

"Let's hope we can defeat this guy. I don't wanna see this world become Naga's." I said "don't you worry Milady, we will defeat him!" I smile as I heard Komba's voice "hey Komba!" He turned seeing me and shun
"Wow I don't believe it! After all these years I'm going to fight along side the one and only shun?! I am so not worthy!"

"Oh and I get stuck battling besides the Grandma's and the Mutt."
"Who are you calling a-" "let it go. Fighting with her won't do any good." I said "guess your right, huh?"
"Watch out!" Me, Shun and Komba move out of the way as an attack was fired.

"You alright?" Monarus asked "I'm fine..seems like Hairadee is here." I said as he showed himself "Ah yes..isn't it magnificent?"
"Grr.."
"There's nothing like a big entrance, like they always say. Now then let's get down to the business of annihilating you creations." Hairadee said as he forced all our Bakugan into their real forms.

"You are so going down bud!" Wolftear said "then come at me, Mutt." Harpus attacked first, but Hairadee blocked it, he then went invisible *not happening..*

"Ability Active! Ice Sight!" Wolftear looked around as his eyes glowed "Crystal missile!" "Ability Active! Ice Geyser!" Hairadee's attack was blocked by a big ice Geyser "thanks Icy." Shun said as I smiled "not a problem."

He attacked again, the attack almost hit Harpus but Skyress saved her from it "now your mine..Crystal Jail." "Huh? Skyress watch out!" I shouted but it was to late..Skyress was trapped like a bird in a cage.
Shun tried to activate his ability card..but didn't work "Monarus, get me up there!" I said as I jumped on her back.

Harpus went to go save Skyress, but was blown downwards "you annoy me!" "Shun!" Shun was hit by an attack making him fall breaking the roof, oh and..Komba fell with him. "Shun, Komba! You'll pay for that!" I shouted
"Then come at me!"

"ability Active! Forbidden Power- Darkus!" I said "nice try! Crystal Missile!" My ability was taken over by the crystals "Wolftear! How dare you hurt my wolf!" I shouted as I jumped towards him "Milady don't!" "How pathetic!" He used some wind to blow me away.

Skyress caught me with her wing "thanks Skyress.." I said "No Problem." Harpus tried to free Skyress again..but was attacked "hey! This battle is between you and me Hairadee" "so be it!"

He used Crystal Missile to attack Skyress..one of the crystals hit me, effecting me in a way "S..Shun..Komba.."

~Shun's POV~

Finally making it out of the castle temple with Komba, I looked around trying to find Skyress, or even Icy and her Bakugan. "Skyress! Icy!"
"Have you seen them shun? Huh?" "Skyress..Harpus..Urgh.."

"To bad boys, but your a little late. I would've waited, however I'm on a bit of a tight schedule and they were starting to annoy me. And if you think you can save your precious Skyress and that human..your sadly mistaken."

*i'll make him pay for hurting Skyress and Icy..!* I attacked Hairadee but he dodged, I attacked again hitting him.
Another attack I did, I hit him that time as well. Harpus stepped in as I got to Skyress
"Skyress! Are you alright? Speak to me! Please! Open your eyes..do something...give me a sign..something...anything!"

A bright light appeared shattering the cage around Skyress "so..what do you think? My tentaclears gamma ray nullifies Hairadees ability." Holio said "Shun.."
"Hey Skyress!" I smile as she got up "where's icy, Skyress?" I asked, she lifted her wing showing her.

I saw ice around her arm "that's not good..is she breathing?" I asked as I felt her heart "hardly any heartbeat.." "Shun. Hairadee's attack hit twice on her, once on her arm..and the second time..." "no..Icy!"
"I'll take care of her. You and Skyress go a defeat Hairadee, I'll do my best to keep her alive." Monarus said "alright. Let's go!" Before I left, I took another look at Icy "please be okay..I don't wanna lose you."

~Icy's Mind~

"Where am I? Am I dead?" "No my dear..this is just your mind." I saw Oceania appear before me "what's going on then..is Shun okay?" I asked "all of them are fine..he's just worried for you. Your life is on the line now, you must want to see Shun and your friends again..you must want to say what you feel about him. You need to believe that no one will come between the Bakugan."

"But..if I don't do this.." "then you will die..Hairadee's attack is effecting your body in a strange way. Now if you want to live..you must want to see Shun again." "See Shun.."

"Icy! Please wake up! I don't want you to leave..I love you so much, please wake up!" "He loves me.."
"Shun! Careful!" "Shun!"

~~

"Are you alright?" Holio asked "ya fine.." "not for long!" "Forgotten Ability Active! Ice Tear." "Huh?!"
Hairadee's attack got taken over by a certain attack "Icy!" "Sorry to worry you all. Let me defeat this guy." I said "go for it!"
"Fusion Ability Active! Oceania Grace!"
"Your going down!"
"Ability Active! Storming Blizzard!"
"You'll pay for hurting Milady!"

"Attack him now!" I shouted "no! This can't be..happening-!" He then faded away, I sighed as I caught my Bakugan "Icy!" "Huh?..Oof-!" Shun ran towards me hugging me to the ground "Shun.." I felt tears..I felt guilt for worrying him.

"I thought I was going to lose you.." I smile as I patted his head "Shun..I'm sorry I worried you. I should've been more careful, I won't do anything like that again." I said "oh and..while I was out, I heard what you said."
"What.."

He got up shocked at me, I chuckle as I sat up "but don't worry..I also love you so much." I said smiling "cute..but can you two do this another time? I'm going to barf." Komba said "hehe..sorry. Just be ready for a lot of teasing."I said getting up.

*now there's only two more..then it's Naga. After this battle..I'll come looking for you, Lync*