~Haos and Subterra~

Me, Dan, Runo and Julie have made it to the next world "this is the next world huh.."
"The last world we were in was, Water and Wind. Then this world must be, Light and Earth?" Tigrrea questioned
"Bingo! You got it!"

"Hm?" We look up seeing two Bakugan "hello strange strangers!"
"Glad you made it! And welcome!"

"Hey sis we got company! And I love company" the Subterra Bakugan said "I guess their lonely" Dan said "and a little weird if you ask me" Drago said "so are you two the gate keepers here?" I asked "you can say that yes!"

"My name is Rebeeder, and that's Tricloid!" Rebeeder said "hello"
"Together we're.."
"The cutest!"
"The greatest!"
"Sisters ever! Ta da!"

"That's very interesting, but we must be going" Drago said "thanks for the welcome girls" I said as we kept on walking "no wait! You can't leave yet!"
"We've got games to play!"

"Games? That would be a waste of our time, right Wolfy?" I asked "indeed..I kinda feel sad that Mony didn't want to come" "don't worry. She probably just wants to rest at home, ever since the doom dimension" I said
Then..the two female Bakugan got in front of us

"Hold on! Your not leaving here, till I say you can!" Rebeeder said "that's means..you guys gotta stay here and play with us for awhile" Tricloid said "so we can't leave?" Runo asked "right! Not until we have some fun!" Rebeeder said.

"Man..can't they just leave. I'm getting sick and tired of this" I said "we can just continue master..although, I don't wanna leave the others here" Wolftear said "ya.." "hey..your kinda cute up close" "huh?!"
I turn back as I see that both Bakugan have fallen in love with Dan "what in the..have you ever heard of this?" I asked "Nope.."

"We'll play with you next time we pass through. Chow" Dan said as we started to walk away *Bakugan falling in love with a human? That's new to me..*
"Tricloid wants to play now. That boy is dreamy" "great! Now because of you Dan..their going to keep following us!" Runo shouted "ya! Way'd a go!" Julie said

"What..hey it's not my fault" Dan said "unfortunately..I think they both grown, attached to you" Tigrrea said *can this day get any worse?*

"Let's get moving, master!" Wolftear said as I nodded. We all ran away from the Bakugan, but they started chasing us.

We then stop to see if we lost them, I sighed as I brought out an ability "Ability Active..Shadow saber" Wolftear let out some shadow light trying to see if they followed us "below us.."
I nodded as I jumped down

"Let's get a move on. We don't want to stand here and get caught by them" I said "right"

~

As we make our way to the exit, the next area we walked into..had tons to glowing crystals "if I had that in my house..I would use that as light for studying" I said "funny"
"Huh?..!" Just then..Tricloid came out from the ground, with a huge mud ball
"You gotta be kidding me.." "don't bother..even if we do try to get away...they'll just stop us" I said as Rebeeder came out of hiding as well.

"You ready to play now? Huh? Huh?" Tricloid asked "will you leave us alone?!" "Their very persistence, aren't they?" Gorem said "yes. And I believe they've fallen in love with Dan" Tigrrea said

"Wow..their that brave to actually show their love to him..maybe they can you with Shun" Wolftear suggested "I don't need help..I..I'll tell shun...when the time is right..." I stuttered
*do I really have the guts to tell him? To tell him..how I feel?*

"Hey girly! You better pick a number fast, or else your out of this game!" "Huh?" "Were have a race to the exit" Dan said "oh.." I grabbed a number as me and Wolftear got in line.

"Ready, Master?" "Of course.."
"Get set...Go!"

"Ability Active! Shadow Leopard!" Wolftear started running as his speed picked up "whoa! Using an ability already!" Dan said "she must really want to get outta here" Runo said as they race kept on going.
*must get outta here..must make sure to save the Bakugan!*

"Icy!" I turn my head seeing Dan and Drago "hey guys!" "Glad you could make it!" Wolftear said "ready..Ability Active! Shadow Flight! This card makes Wolftear have shadow like wings" I said as Wolftear started flying "Nice!"

Just then..a huge wall appeared "their trying to stop us! But that's not going to work..Ability activate! Chaos of Darkness!" I jumped off Wolftear, going onto Drago's back as Wolftear smashed the wall.

"Nice going!" Drago Said "thanks! Now let's win this!" Just then..something hit both Bakugan "Wolftear! Are you okay?!" I asked "I'm fine..what was that?"

"Here I come! I gotcha now!" "Huh!?" Tricloid grabbed both Wolftear and Drago "not you again!" I shouted in anger "huh? Oh no, my sister!"

"Go to her now" Dan said *she's worried for her sibling..* "master?" "It's nothing..don't worry about it" I said "okay.."

Me and Dan tried to open the door..but it didn't budge "how do we open this thing?" I asked "no clue.." "hey Dan..did Tricloid day anything before she ran off?" I asked "she said that the mud heart will help us get out..I get it!"
Dan took the heart out as it turned into a key

"Nice thinking! Now put that key in the slot Dan!" Dan did what Drago said as the door opened "the final world..I sure hope Shun's okay.."
"Don't worry about him. He's fine" Dan said "I hope your right..Dan"