~The Forgotten One~

I told Dan and the others that I had something to do for Icicle, so that meant I'd miss out on the battle.
I was in a world of ice and snow "where did..Exedra take me?" I asked "no clue..wait, who's that?" I look ahead seeing a Thorne with someone on it

"I've been expecting you..Icy Volan" "how..how do you know my name?" I asked "I know many things..I have asked Exedra to summon you here. So you can take my power and use it as your own"

"Huh?" "How rude of me..my name is, Icetic Oceania. The forgotten element of all Bakugan" "Forgotten element.."
"So the legends are true! The forgotten one!"

"Legend? What legend?" I asked "there's a legend about a Forgotten Element..and I can't believe. This is her"

"But..why would you chose me?" I asked "because my dear..you have shown me your strength and bravery in battle. I have always put my fate in you and your Bakugan, Wolftear. Now..are you willing to take my power and use it for your own?" She asked
"Yes..but what if in the future...I turn evil?" I asked "even if that happens..I know you will always come back to the light"

"Then..I will ask and use your power for good or evil..this path of mine with your power depends on what path I chose" I said "then..your Wolftear will be known as the element of ice..Icetic Moon Wolftear!"

Wolftear's attribute changed from Darkus to Icetic.
"Now..it is time for you to go back. Cause Dan's battle is already finished..and your theory has been answered.."

"You mean..Alice is Masquerade!" She nodded as I stood there shocked "now Icy, you must protect Vestoria and defeat Naga..with the chosen six who have been with you all this time."

"And after all of this..the Bakugan will go back home...and both worlds will be at peace once again"