~Duel in the Desert~

We've finally made it to Julie's home place, the latch open as we saw Julie "Whoa. We've finally made it" Dan Said "I must say, this place really is beautiful" Monarus Said "hmph..I don't like it, way to sunny" Wolftear Said as he hide in the crock of my neck.
"Hey you guys! You don't know how glad I am to see you!" "Hey Julie"

"Welcome to..the Bakugan valley! It's where I call home!" Julie said as she hugged Dan "isn't that cute Shun?" "I guess.." I notice Shun acting a bit weird "are you okay?" I Asked "I'm fine..just, think something isn't right that's all" he said as I grabbed his hand "don't think about that k! We're here to find that cave and find out what's so important about it!" I Said smiling as he blushed a little.

"Will you two stop flirting? We have a mission" Dan said as I looked at him annoyed "were not even dating Dan!" I shouted "wait..but I thought you two were?" Julie said as me and Shun blushed "she's just a friend Julie.." "Lady?" "Alright enough chit chat, let's get this mission going!"

~~

We've made it to the cave where the core was "how ya feeling? Still scared of the dark?" Shun teased "hush it..a Darkus brawler is never scared of the dark" I Said "if you say so" Shun Said "Icy..May I ask you something?" "Go ahead Skyress"
"I've been seeing you act strangely around Shun..do you like him?" Skyress Asked in a whispered voice "huh..uh well.." "Of course she does. Why else did she look sad when Shun Said "She's just a friend" Monarus Said "What are you whispering about?" Shun Asked as he looked over "uh..nothing" I Said as I walked a little faster.

As I look ahead, we all saw something beautiful "amazing.." "this is it!" All of our Bakugan (but Alice) started glowing, a big light blinded me as I was surrounded by darkness
"What..What is this place?" I Asked "this is my home..Darkus. But, it's..not how it's suppose to be" Wolftear Said "Hey..where's Monarus?" I Asked "with Alice, I was the only one who could come with you to show you..how my world is right now" Wolftear Said.

~

After seeing what happening in Vestoria, we've all made it out of the cave safe and sound. I then sighed looking at Wolftear "is everything alright?" Wolftear Asked "just surprised, that's all.." I Said as Shun looked over at me, worried.
"Hey! What do you think your doing down here?" We look up seeing two hooded people "who are those dudes?" Dan asked as they both jumped down "what's the deal?" They both took off their hoods.

"Billy! What in the world are you doing here?" "Kamba..long time no see"
"Wait..you know that kid?" Shun Asked as I nodded "he actually kept in contact with me Shun. But..what are you even doing here?" I Asked "you losers up for a little game?" Kamba Said as they both took of their cloaks, revealing they were working with Masquerade.

"Kamba..why are you with Masquerade?!" I Shouted "because your friends here, are all wimps" Billy said "we're gonna give them a lesson in Bakugan. So which one wants to lose first"
"Hey Julie, let's show these guys..what us girls can do!" I Said walking up "you got it!" Julie said as she got up.

"Field Open!"

"You ready to play? Bakugan Brawl! Subterra Hynoid stand!" Billy said as his Hynoid rose up "my move then. Bakugan Brawl! Darkus Crom Cruach stand!" I Said as my horse rose up behind Hynoid "Bakugan gate card open! Time to send this horse, back into its pen. Ability Card Active! Desert Thunder" billy said.

"Really? You should know Billy, I'm always one step ahead of you. Ability Card Active! Shadow freeze!" I Shouted as Hynoid froze in place "nice on Icy!" Julie said as I smiled "now then..Cruach, let's show this Hound, not to mess with my friends!" I Shouted as Cruach hit Hynoid defeating it.
"This battle isn't over, Darkus Freak!" Billy said "oh please, if you want to distract me. Then you gotta do better then that" I Said catching Cruach "Bakugan Brawl! El Condor stand! Ventus El Condor" Kamba Said as Condor rose up.