~Game Over and Goodbyes~

We heard Dan scream Drago's name..I grew even more worried "don't be worried..I know they can win." Wolftear said "I know..but something isn't right...you know Naga won't play fair! We need to help him out!" "Yes..but how? You know there's a force field there." "I know. But Oceania, that force field blocked out the reporter..humans can't enter, but Bakugan can." I said "I think your friends already knew that"

"Well sorry if I'm slow" I said as I looked at everyone "Wolftear..this is it. Don't you dare hold back." I said "I won't. I'll show Naga not to mess with me." "I'm helping to."
"Are you sure?" I asked "yes..I want to also defeat the evil Naga. So let's do this!" I grabbed Oceania in her ball form as I smiled.

"Alright..Bakugan Brawl!" We all threw our Bakugan towards Dan and Drago *do your best..and protect Drago!*

I smile as everyone cheered for Dan and Drago *I know you might be watching Brother..this is a battle of survival now..*

Dan activated a gate card, sending tons of G's to the Bakugan. Tigrrgra attacked first, then Pryus and the two twin water Bakugan. Then Gorum, Then Skyress, Hydranoid..
"Show them your full power Oceania and Wolftear!"

Naga drained the power of his fallen Bakugan..Drago attacked him but he blocked it like it was nothing. Naga was draining Drago's attack. Dan activated a fusion Ability, combining all seven attributes (ice), Drago blasted at Naga taking him down once and for all.

"Hey!" We turn seeing Dan "Dan!" Just then..Michael came out of the ground, but he was back to his old self again. "Great job Dan, we all knew you could do it." I said "thanks Icy" "it's a little early for celebration.." Drago said "w..what do you mean Drago?" Dan asked "Drago is right Milady..both worlds are still merging to become one." Wolftear said
"Vestoria won't go back till both cores are at the Centre."

"I get what your saying..once the core is back...everything will be normal once again.." I said "yes..which means, it's goodbye." "Wolftear..I don't want this..I don't was to see you go. I can't live without you." I said as tears started forming "my dear.."
"Icy.." I turn seeing Icicle "you know it has to be done. You can't change it.." I looked down as I tears fell "oh icy.."

"My dear..we will meet again. Don't forget..one day, us Bakugan might return.." "hey gang! Why don't we take a group picture of everyone?" Runo's dad asked "I'm down. It'll help me remember the good days with Wolftear." I said.

Runo's dad took pictures of us and our Bakugan "hey Icy! Take one with Shun and Skyress. You know..for when you guys have kids!" Dan shouted "Dan!" I smile as I kissed his cheek "he's right..we should take a picture for when we do have them." He blushed at my words, I giggle as I jumped on his back "I..Icy!"

"Cmon Shun! It'll be fun!" I said "alright.." "alright..say cheese!" Me and Shun smiled as Runo's dad took the picture, we then took one last picture..the group picture with everyone in it.

Now..it was time to say goodbye "stay safe alright. I'll miss you so much." I said "same here..I don't wanna leave such a nice girl like you, you were a great partner. But I must help Oceania return all the forgotten element Bakugan to Vestoria." "Good luck. And I hope we can see each other again.." I said "same here."

"Oceania..take good care of him." I said "I will..and you take care of yourself. I know what your going to do..and I hope you find him." Oceania said "you ready?" Dan asked "yes Dan..I am. Let's do this!"

"Bakugan..Brawl!"
The Bakugan went through the portal Drago made, we smiled as he returned everything to normal. But..my story isn't done.
*Shun..everyone..thank you so much. But I must say..this is goodbye*

~~

"Hey..where's Icy?" Dan asked "I'm not sure." "Miss Icy has left." Kado said "huh? What do you mean she left?" Marucho asked "she gave me this note for me to read."

Dear Brawlers..

If Kado is reading this to you..then, I have left. Once I knew my brother was still alive, I knew I had to find him. I know he's not on earth cause the visions I had showed another place. I know this is sudden..and I'm sorry I didn't tell you all in person. But I was scared and upset to tell you. But..before I end this letter...I want to say thank you. Thank you all for being there for me, I love you all. I will never forget those days we've spent. Shun..I know we've only started dating..and I'm really sorry. But I must find my brother and make sure he's safe and sound. And once I know that..I will come back to you.
Dan..you were always a good friend to me. You helped me when I needed it..thank you Dan.
Runo..Alice..Julie..I love you girls so much. You've given me the love I need, and I am greatful. I'll miss you three so much.
Marucho..I'm glad we met. I was always smiling when you made jokes and things like that.

Brawlers..thank you again for being there for me. And..if the Bakugan do come back, and there's another threat. We might be on different sides..but know that I'll always return to you all.

Love~Ivy Volan

"She left..without saying goodbye in person!" Runo shouted "it's not her fault..remember the Bakugan left. She was to upset about that. So
I get why" Alice said "Shun..are you going to be.." "ya. I'll be fine. I know she'll come back..until then, I'll wait for her." Shin said.

Even tho Vestoria has returned back to normal..the story of Dan and the Brawlers isn't over.