~Darkus and Pyrus~

Me and Dan have entered the final world, tons of lava..and shadow lighting bolts *this is crazy! I sure hope we can get outta here soon*

This world was Darkus and Pyrus "wonder where they went.." I then heard a sound, tons of Darkus garganoid's appeared "it's an army!"
"Only one way out..Ability Active! Forbidden power-Pyrus!" A huge flame appeared making the Garganoids burn
"Stand down! This isn't a Bakugan battle!" Wolftear said, I heard Drago's voice not far from here.

Lighting then came down and hit the Garganoids, Wolftear ran to Drago as we saw two Bakugan
"Who are those freaks?!" Dan asked "oh a feisty one" the one with wings said "welcome to our world..I hope your stay here was a pleasant one" the knight said.

"It appears we've saved you from the Garganoids.." the one with wings said laughing *these two must be the final gate keepers..and they must be powerful.*

"Who are you? Tell us!" Drago demanded "I apologize for our rudeness, I am Centorrior"
"And my friends call me Druman"

"I don't trust them.." "for you girlie..I'll take you and the mutt down" Centorrior said "not happening!" They both attacked Drago, but something got in the way of their attacks

"Where'd they go?!" I asked "since there gone..let's deal with you" I gulped as I started shaking "Ability Active! Darkness wind!" The wind picked up as me and Wolftear escaped.

~~

"Where did Drago and Dan go? And what was that?!" I asked "no clue but.." "found you!"
I turn see Druman above us "Vortex Dark Flame!"
"Ability Active! Forbidden power-Aqueous!" The water stopped the attack as we ran "Destroy Force Down!" That attack hit me and Wolftear "Argh!"
"Hang on Milady!" "Ability Active! Forbidden power-Darkus Wings!"

Wolftear grew wings as he flew up "where's your buddy?" I asked "right here! Vortex Dark Pyrus!"
The attack hit sending us flying down, we hit the ground hard as I let out a groan "please you two..get back here..."
"Dan and Drago have already left probably, that means your all alone.."
"Think again! Ability Active! Boosted Dragon!" An attack hit both Bakugan.

"Dan..wait is that..Masquerade!" I was surprised to see Masquerade again "Icy! You okay?" Dan asked as he helped me up "I am thanks to the both of you" I said "sorry we took long..Alice or should I say Masquerade showed up while me and Drago were looking for you" Dan said

"So while they were looking for me..they were battling you guys?" "Yup"
"Milady, I have a plan. We must use THE card" Wolftear said "are you sure? It might be dangerous.." I said worried "don't worry..every Bakugan have evolved, and they have the strength to weld the power of it"

I sighed as I took the card out "ready?" I asked "you bet!" "Whenever your ready, Icy" I smile at Masquerade as I looked at the two Bakugan
"Forgotten ability Active! Combined..Ice, Fire an Darkness!"

Power surged through both Drago and Hydranoid, even Wolftear "what is this?" Masquerade asked "the forgotten ones power..an element forgotten by the warriors of Vestoria. Forgotten Ability Active! Ice Sceptre!"
Wolftears spikes and claws turned to ice, as power surged through him.

"Ready?" I asked "as I'll ever be!"
"Wolftear! Icicle Chaos!"
All three Bakugan attacked Centorrior and Druman, but they were not destroyed
"Huh?!"
Druman reflected the Pyrus attack back towards Masquerade, sending him over the edge "No!" We I looked over the edge..no one was there

*Alice..please tell me you did something to get out..please!*

"Looks like two down..and four to go" Centorrior said "your going down!" I saw Dan run as he was being attacked "what's be doing?" I asked as Wolftear ran after Centorrior.
"Let's help Drago, ability Active! Chaos Flight!" Wolftear jumped in the air as he flew "Ability Active! Ice Soundwave!"
"Vortex dark Flame!" The flames took over the ice..sending me and Wolftear hitting the ground hard

"Icy! Wolftear!" I groaned as I crawled to Wolftear "let's continue..please Wolftear.."
"Windy recover" a light shined as Wolftear was healed up "Oceania!"
"I will aid you in this fight. Now..it's let's end this"

~~
(I'm going to make Icy late to the battle..so basically, the evil Bakugan were defeated)

I heard a big explosion..I knew the battle was finally over. I got to an open area, as I saw them..Masquerade was now Alice.
Wolftear landed as Oceania disappeared, I also saw the others..tears went down my face as they turn to look at me

"Guys.." they smile as I run up to them "sorry we worried you, icy." Runo said "I..I was so worried that..I wouldn't see you guys again!" I broke down into tears "when Shun said he would stay back to help Marucho..that is what hurt me the most...I didn't want to lose someone who's been with me for so long and..!"

Arms wrapped around me "it's okay now..we're all here" I smile as I hugged back "now then..let's go stop Naga..and Save Vestoria!"