~Ventus and Aquos~

Falling down into the hole, all of our Bakugan went into there real forms. The portal took us to a strange world, Wolftear brought me down safely.
"What is this..?" I asked as we walked around "this can't be Vestoria..I never seen it look like this before" Wolftear said "do you feel anything?" "I can feel Ventus in the air"
"I can sense a hint of Aquos here!" Preyas said

*Water and wind..how is that possible?*

"What are you thinking, Icy?" Runo asked "Drago. Did all of this happen because of both cores? Are these worlds combining to make a whole new element?" I asked "that is correct! Our world use to be a peaceful place..but ever since Naga happened, Vestoria has never been the same" he said

"So that means..we need to travel through Dimensions to get to Naga!" Dan said "that is right, huh?" I saw Wolftear walk over to something "whats wrong?" I asked "look" "hm?" My eyes widened when I saw an ice wall..but with Aquos and Ventus Bakugan frozen inside.

"There trapped in ice.." I said as I touched the ice "poor little guys.." I look down as I turned my hand into a fist, I turn to the others determined "let's fine this portal, and head to the next world! We can't let Naga do this to every single Bakugan!" I said as they nodded

"So..which way do we go?" Marucho asked "that way. There's an aura coming from the direction" Gorem said "alright then..let's head that way!"

~~

"Hey, look up there" "it appears to be a worm hole!" Marucho said "yes. And that's where the signal is coming from." Gorem said "I maybe guessing but..you think that could be the entrance to the, Centre of Vestoria?" Shun asked
"Yes. But we better hurry, once the Aurora disappears..so to the entrance of the next dimension" Gorem said "then we better move pronto!"
As we walked..we heard a splash, I turn my head seeing someone in the water.

"Wolftear..who is that?" I asked "no clue..I'd never seen her before" he said *is this a Bakugan that hasn't been turned to ice..or is it one of Naga's little lackeys?*

As I heard the others talk, I took a good look at her. She then showed her true self "I am Tegin. I understand your journey has been a long one..why not stay here and rest awhile?" Tegin offered, we then saw Another Bakugan..but this time it was a Ventus.

"We are the gate keepers of this world, and we have a job to do. And thats to protect our leader Naga." The Ventus said *if there with Naga..and this world is both Ventus and Aquos..then that means! There both Ventus and Aquos Bakugan!*

The Ventus one attacked Drago, Skyress flew in to save Drago. But was blown away by an attack. Tegin used Aquos cyclone bringing us into the water
"A..Ability Active...Icetic Bubble!" A bubble surrounded me and Wolftear, we all were lifted up to the surface. My ability faded as I sighed in relief.

"Nice work.." "it's my duty to help you, Milady" Wolftear said, I saw the Portal beginning to close *we need to hurry..or else we won't get to Naga and defeat him*
I got up as I looked at both Bakugan.

*the others don't know that there both Ventus and Aquos..which is a problem..* "Wolftear, we need to talk" I said as I jumped onto his back "there both the same element. Remember we're in a world where Ventus and Aquos are mixed, we need to watch both battles carefully. Then when there about to attack, step in k" I said as he nodded

"Master..Shun has a plan, but I don't think it'll work.." Wolftear whispered "I know..let's wait for the opportunity to help out" I said as he nodded, Shun looked at me as I nodded
"Gate card set!" Shin said as his gate card landed on the water "get ready"
"Gate card set!" Marucho said as he, Preyus and Angelo jumped into the water.

"Ability Active! Icetic transfer! This transfer G's to any Bakugan I chose that's one the field, good luck Skyress!" I said "Gate card open! Energy merge!"

Hairadee's power went over to Skyress, Skyress attacked Hairadee sending him into the water and Tegan went onto the land "be on your guard, Wolftear" I said "right!"
I held out an ability card waiting to active it.

Tegan then flew up "but I thought she was.." "Blow away!" The attack hit Skyress sending her into an ice wall "no way! She's using a wind attribute!" Shun said "but shun..I didn't even think that a Bakugan could do that.." Julie said

"Tegan isn't a normal Bakugan!" I shouted "huh?" "Think about it. We're in a world with Ventus and Aquos, which means both Bakugan are the same element!" I shouted "then that means..oh no! Marucho!"

Hairadee then flew out of the water as he froze it "Marucho!" The portal was almost closed..I was getting worried "Wolftear, take care of Icy k" Shun said "huh?"
"Ability Active! Blow away!" Shun said "Shun! What are you.."
"I've gotta finish this Dan! You four make a break for it!" He said "Shun! This is crazy! Shun!"

The ability made us go through the wormhole "Shun.." "we must keep going..he did this so we could continue and defeat Naga" Wolftear said "Shun..please be okay when we return..I don't wanna lose you.."

Shun: Icy..once this is all over, I'll be by your side..forever