~Dan Vs Masqurade~

"Wolftear..what would happen if..I don't know...we actually free the Bakugan? What'll happen?" I asked "all the Bakugan would go back to Vestoria"

"I see.." I sat up as I saw the video Komba sent me "Komba...don't you worry. Harpus will be back, me and Shun promise"

~~

The next day..Dan told the brawlers that he got a letter from, Masquerade. Saying to battle him..we all decided to go with him.

"Okay! Let's do this now!" Dan said "go ahead and draw." Masquerade said as we all took out our cards

"Field Open!"

The world around us froze as we were all transported.

Masquerade let the Doom Card fall into the ground *Okay Dan..this is it. Defeat this creep*

They both threw down there gate cards, Masquerade set down a new Gate card as he threw in, Darkus Wormquake.
Wormquake:380

Dan sent in his, Pyrus Griffon
Griffon:390

Griffon attacked Wormquake, Masquerade's gate card opened. Griffon's power went over to Wormquake
Wormquake:380>>>480
Griffon:390<<<290

Dan activated his Fire wall ability card, making both Bakugan go back to there original power level.
The fire wall hit Wormquake, sending him back to Masquerade.

"The first round is Dan's..but he won't be having that win for long" Wolftear said "I know..I'm worried on how this battle will finished, Wolftear" I said as I crossed my arms
Masquerade threw in his Laserman

Laserman:370

Dan sent in his Griffon again, rising up in front of Laserman
Griffon:390

Griffon went in for the attack..but the gate card opened. A shadow mist appeared takin Griffon out..and sending him to the Doom Dimension.

"Jokers wild..this card is one I don't use. It lets the Darkus Bakugan win automatically..I only use this card for emergency's" I said "things are starting to get serious..you think Dan can win?" Wolftear asked "who knows..I just hope he can find a way to still have Drago even if he loses."

Masquerade threw down a new Gate card, as he threw in his Laserman *he's up to something..*
Dan threw down a new gate card, Dan threw in his Saurus on the same card of Laserman
Saurus:380

Saurus took down Laserman..the gate card glowed as Saurus started sinking "quick sand freeze..knew he was up to something.." Masquerade laughed evilly "and now..for the main attraction" he said as, he sent in Duel Hydranoid.

Hydranoid:480

"Duel Hydranoid..feels like yesterday when e battled it" I said "you battled that?! And won!" "Ya..he only used him..I don't get why tho..." I questioned

Dan loaded Drago into his shooter, he sent him over towards Hydranoid as they engaged battle
Drago:450

Dan opened his Gate card, as the battle continued. Hit by hit..attack by attack...they were at it for awhile. Masquerade activated his Duel Gazer Ability card.
Hydranoid:530

The attack his Saurus sending him to the Doom Dimension "now it's only Drago and Hydranoid"

Hydranoid fired an attack towards Drago, Dan quickly activated his card reflecting the attack back to Hydranoid.
Hydranoid:530<<<430

"Even tho he destroyed its head..doesn't mean it's fully out" I said "what do you mean?" Wolftear asked "just watch.." Masquerade threw up a card as Hydranoid regained its head.

Both Bakugan went back to there owners "this is the final battle.." "or more like..one of very many" I said "what do you mean?" My Bakugan asked "there's two ways this can all go..Dan winning and Masquerade winning. But if you look at all the moves and Abilities they used in this battle..you can tell who'll win this match" I said "huh? I don't quite understand.."
"Then watch and you'll understand everything"

I look back at the battle..Seeing Drago and Hydranoid battling once again. Dan activated his Gate card, which was Drago's character card..Drago's power went up to 900G's

Both Bakugan grew powerful, but Drago had more power then Hydranoid. A Fusion card was activated..Drago attacked Hydranoid...but his attack did nothing.

"How is that even...unless that Fusion card..!" I checked my Bakupod seeing Drago's power lever is lower
Drago:650
Hydranoid:680

"This isn't good.." "was your calculations wrong?" Wolftear asked "some how they were..but I don't understand...how did I not see this?" Hydranoid hit Drago as the portal to the Doom Dimension opened.
Drago was being sucked into the portal, I saw Dan run towards Drago "Dan!" The portal closed as the world went back to normal.

I was terrified on what just happened "Dan.." tears ran down my face, I could hardly hear what everyone was saying "milady..are you-"
"He's going to be fine right..if a Hunan goes to that world...he's not going to be gone forever right?" I looked at Wolftear as he said nothing

"This has never happened before..no Human went into the Doom Dimension..this is all so new to me.."

"Dan..please....be alright"