YourPalRoss[F]

A trip down memory lane?

"No! KP! Come here baby!" Y/n said, patting at her knees. The cat just yawned and started to lick her paw. Y/n looked at her boyfriend, Ross and snickered.

"Come to dad, KP!" Ross urged. KP just glanced in between the two and stood up. She walked away and up the stairs, possibly to find Mariner.

Ross' eyes followed the feline before he turned to his girlfriend. Both of them stared at each other before laughing their asses off over nothing.

"What the fuck is going on down here?" Max asked walking into the kitchen and seeing the young couple giggling like little school girls.

"We we're trying to see who KP would go to when called but she just walked away probably trying to find her boyfriend." Ross explained sassily. Y/n just giggled at that. 

Max chuckled. "Well~ Anyways. Since Krista is back home I was thinking we all go out as a double date for lunch?" Max inquired.

Ross and Y/n shrugged. "I'm down." Y/n said with a look towards Ross. Ross nodded. "Same. Where we goin'?" He asked.

"Eh. I think we should just free for all it." Krista said laying down on the couch, her head on Y/n's lap. Y/n played with her hair.

Max shrugged. "Sure."

The group sat down in the living room, cracking jokes and laughing.

Ross couldn't help but look at the group with a smile. He remembered the days at Skymedia when they'd sit on that yellow couch recording silly skits and videos hoping they'd not be scrapped. Usually they were.

Ross zoned out, thinking. He once snapped out of it when they tried to get his attention. "You good bud? You just zoned out." Max said worried.

Ross nodded. He spoke up at after a while. "What if we go to the offices. I heard it's abandoned now.."

Max looked to Krista and to Y/n. "It would be nice to go down memory lane.. let's go." Max said, standing up. Y/n got up and Krista whined playfully. "Come on you big baby.. or I'm not doing your nails tonight." Y/n threatened. Krista got up and ran out the door.

Max and Ross stared at the two girls who bolted out of the house. They looked at each other and snickered before getting into the car themselves.

The drive was silent and sometimes filled with giggles.

When they arrived, they all hesitated but went in with Ross' old key.

Opening the door, they were hit with a sudden blast of heat. Max lead the way in, searching for the light switch. Finding it but lights didn't work.

Max side and the group searched for flashlights but nothing. Krista and Y/n got their phones out for the flash on them.

Max and Ross looked at each other realizing how dumb they could be when they had lights in their pockets.

Ross walked up the stairs, leading everyone. He slowed down at the front desk.

Emily.