iNoToRiOuS[F]

So the Part 2 of Eric's one shot is going to be a bit delayed due to WiFi n shit. My WiFi has been the most shittiest thing lately so I've been using my data.

Plus I'm not even half way done with it yet and I really like the outcome rn. :)) my apologies! Have this Matt one shot because he is adorable(also it is unfortunately not an x reader but a friend of mine wants me to use my oc Ebonywing from a roleplay but turn her into a human- so I'll be using the name Elias ;;)

"Your prescription will be ready when you arrive at the pharmacist!" The receptionist spoke to Elias. She nodded and thanked her before helping a slightly sedated Matt off the chair with the help of Mason.

"Damn this Bitch is heavy as hell." Mason grunted.
Elias giggled and helped Matt and Mason to the car and placing him into the front seat.

Mason got in the back seat while Elias got in the drivers. She took her phone out subtly and began recording Matt, seeing that things people under the influence of laughing gas can be hilarious.

"Where are we going?" Matt asked.
You see, Matt had gotten his wisdom teeth removed so that's that.
"We are going to get your medicine and a milkshake from McDonalds." Mason explained, live streaming this on Instagram.

"How do you know my name?" Matt asked turning around a bit. "Ah- Matt turn back around." Elias said with a smile.

"I'm your friend, you high ass cunt." mason rolled his eyes with laughter. The Aussie knew better to keep the camera on him and not expose Matt's vulnerable state in fear of embarrassing the other male.

"Who are you...?" Matt asked Elias, looking at the darker skinned girl. "I'm Elias." She snickered. "You're really hot."

This made Mason laugh. "Elias..- someone just said that he's a high fuckin cunt right now and just called you hot made them laugh."

Elias laughed as well.

Matt went to take out the gauze but Mason stopped him. "No- no Matt keep those in."
"Why?"
"Because you don't want to see what they look like." Mason warned.

Matt pouted. Elias glanced at the camera and back at the road. "I wish you were my girlfriend and not that cuck's girl. I'd treat you so much better." Matt huffed.

Mason's face showed disgust. Elias just shook her head. "Mason is my brother and Matt, I am your girlfriend."

Matt gasped. "I've got a hot girlfriend!!" He cheered. This made both Elias and Mason slightly double over laughing.

After getting the medicine, Elias drove to the nearest McDonald's. "Masey you want anything?" She asked. Mason shook his head.

After Elias ordered and got the bag of food and the drink for Matt, she began to drive home.

Once they got to the house, Cameron helped Mason with Matt while Elias brought Matt's drink and everyone's food inside.

They helped Matt to the couch, Mason still recording. "Here Matt.." Elias smiles sweetly and handed the drink to Matt before walking back into the kitchen. "He's gunna high for a few hours - he might go to sleep after this." Elias huffed and leaned her head on Eric's shoulder. "How much sleep have you gotten last night?" He asked. "None." She giggled.

Eric shook his head with a smile. "We got Matt, you go take a nap."

Hesitantly, Elias left the boys and went into the shared room with Matt.

She fell onto the bed and crawled under the covers, falling asleep almost immediately.

She hoped Mason wouldn't show Matt the video; he'd be so embarrassed!!