Zuckles[F]

Y/n sat on the hardwood flooring of her office, her blinds were down so no one could see inside.
She held her knees close to her chest, tears prickling her vision;distorting things and making things blurry.

She didn't know what came over her but she hated it.

Y/n felt shaky and weak as she began to let out of sobs. Her head buried in her knees.

A knock at the door startled her. She wiped the straying tears away and stood up, moved her chair a bit to make it look like she got up quickly.

Y/n opened the door to see Mason. "Hey Maso-" "shut it." He said and walked in and closed the door behind him.

Mason sat down in her chair and turned to her. "What's going on?" He asked sternly. Y/n was confused. "I- what-?"

"You heard me." Mason said. He patted his lap. Hesitantly, Y/n sat on his lap. Mason played with her hair.

"It's okay to cry ya know.." Mason muttered after a long silence. "It doesn't make you weak.. in fact it makes you look stronger.. when you cry it's because you've been carrying so much on your shoulders that you just break down... it goes to show how much you go through. Therefore it makes you so much stronger.." Mason whispered.

Y/n felt tears brim in her eyes as Mason kept speaking. She didn't know what to do but she did curl up into his chest with a few sobs.

"Hey... hey- it's okay.." Mason comforted. Mason was so laid back right now and it just overwhelmed y/n even more.

Mason just let her have her moment, rubbing his hand up and down her back in a comforting motion as he whispered sweet words in her ear.

After awhile, Y/n calmed down and sat up on Mason's lap. "Thank you Mason.." she muttered, pressing her forehead to his.

Mason smiled and pecked her lips. "Let's just go get lunch... Bucks brought that crazy weed~" Mason smirked.

Y/n shook her head. "I'm not letting you take that! You've heard what happened to Cam and Blue!"

Mason whined and stood up once Y/n was off him. "No mason."

Mason pouted. "Fine."