Zuckles[F]

Edit- I showed my best friend the misfits and I said "Zuckles is the real Aussie and he's hella retarded. He's supposedly got autism as well." (Because I'm not assuming anything but I did hear it in either the podcast or a video) She loves Mason! :D Even though I showed her yesterday, she wants merch. So I'm going onto a website and printing a picture (art)  onto a black tee for her :)

Before she even knew of the misfits she got me a printed out version of Jay's avatar- and I was- real happy haha.

F r I e n D s !!!!1!1!1!1 haha

Anyway, enough stalling.. onto the Macey one shot!

~

Mason was still fast asleep. Light snoring came from him which, when I woke up, was surprising seeing as how Mason usually woke up before me.

I looked at him, a light smile forming. Usually Mason would be retarded downstairs, says stuff he doesn't mean.. but he really is quite sweet in my opinion.

No I'm not just saying that because he is my boyfriend.

Edit: I did go to IEM, Sydney and had the most fun time there. I got to meet the Misfits as well. Fuck off because you ain't deserve my pictures, aggressive uwu. Jkjk my mom took the pictures on her phone and she said she was going to send me them when she had time to so- guess I'll have to wait? Haha. Thank you mom, for getting the tickets to IEM because I got to meet my favorite boys :')

I gently pried myself from his arms. His grip was tight for a passed out guy but I loved him to death. Thank god Mason is a heavy sleeper or else I would have been pulled down into the bed again.

I put on one of Mason's hoodies(the orange one) and some leggings. Absent-minded, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to start making breakfast for the boys.

I usually don't do this unless it's podcast day. Which.. it is. So half of the day, Mason will be gone and I'll probably be hanging out with Sam, Ryan and a few others.

"Morning, kid." Ryan smiled. "You have no room to talk." I smirked placing the bacon into the paper plate with a paper towel over it. Grease is a bitch.

"Hey! Bac-" "Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah~! You can have bacon once the rest do. It's podcast day." I said slapping his hand away. "Fine. No pencils for you~"

"How dare you take my pencils away?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

I- may or may not be an artist who makes an income by drawing. We all joke about how I practically live off of mechanical pencils. Honestly, I am not offended by their jokes. I never am offended. I honestly agree with them that I live off of red and blue mechanicals.

I huffed. "Fine. ONE. Piece." I glared at him. "Yay! Extra trip to hot topic~" Ryan cheered. "YES- wait... there is no HT in New Zealand...." I looked at him.

"Imma be tellin Swags." I smiled at him, turning the bacon over.

"Sh-shit.. he's gunna kill me. Fine. I'll get you a pack of mechanical pencils if you don't tell him." Ryan said, narrowing his eyes.

"Nah man it's fine. Eric doesn't need to know." I shrugged.

"Morning, cunts."

"Morning, Jay!" I smiled. I handed him a piece of bacon. "YES!" He shouted, taking the food. "W-What?!" Ryan questioned. "Play games with the boys and you might get a new piece of bacon." I winked.

Jay winked at Ryan. "I wouldn't mind dragging John into the games as well." Jay said laughing. "Kryoz? Oh no... not that kinky fucker." (Edit:HAH) Ryan groaned. "Get over it." Jay said harshly even though he didn't mean for his tone to be so rude and unwelcoming.

Slowly, the rest came down one by one. Only Mason hasn't come down.

"Hey, Eric?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you make sure the French toast doesn't get burnt? I'm going to wake up Mason."
"Sure, Y/n." Eric said happily, glad he gets to at least cook for a few minutes.

I ran up the stairs. "Macey.." I said sweetly. Mason groaned, putting his back to me. I kissed his cheek. "Come on. It's podcast day. I got bacon and French toast down stairs!" I said sweetly.

Mason jumped up, startling me. "Oop- sorry baby.. I didn't mean to scare you!" Mason whined, making grabby hands to me. I grabbed his hand, pulling him out of bed. "Come on, Mason! It's Podcast day and you have to eat!" I said.

Mason groaned. "Fine but I get a gram."
"No."
"Shit. Fine. I'll just eat bacon and French toast." He huffed.

Eric and I have grown on the boys, calling the toast.. French Toast. I can't remember what they said before but they have definitely took a better liking to 'French Toast'.

"Thank you, Swags!" I smiled. He flipped the toast knowing when and when not to. "No problem! Can I watch you cook?" Eric asked.

"You're such a kid for being the oldest here." I rolled my eyes. "But fine." I stated.

Eric whispered a 'yes' and watched me cook.

~

The boys have eaten... now it's just me, my sketch pad, Ryan and Sam.

Ryan asked how to draw a cat(which I draw a lot). I showed him how to draw a basic cat. For me, I made it look like Sandstorn from Warrior Cats. She isn't my personal favorite, I have two. Father Graystripe and Jayfeather.

I don't know why but I like them both. Gray more.

"Alright.. now do it on your own." I said challenging him.

"You have thirty seconds to draw a cat. Sketchy or not." Sam announced, he had started recording on Instagram. "Ready..." Ryan and I looked so concentrated. "Set... GO!"

We both started drawing a cat.

I finished quickly. I added a feather and dulled the eyes a bit. ' 'grumpy boy!' I cheered in my mind.

"And... SToP!" Sam said, wavering his voice.

Ryan and I dropped our pencils.

Sam soon came over to us, looking at my art then Ryan's.

"Let's let the viewers decide who wins." Sam smirked.

Once the story was posted, people started flooding for the answer.

Sam began to read some off. "Sketch obviously wins. Sorry Ryan, but Skoopy girl wins this." I giggled at the names.

I won... and Ryan looked defeated. "Hey, man.. I'll get some ice cream for you later." Ryan looked up happily. "okay!"

"You only want it because it's free ice cream!" Sam laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

Well, not exactly how I would spend my podcast days but... it'll do.