SwaggerSouls[F]

Part 1/2

"WAIT- SHIT-" Eric dripped his chainmail, trying to put it back onto his head.

"Klutz- ACK!" Y/n felt a weight on her body. The girl soon heard panting and felt fluffy arms around her bare waist.

"Orion!" She smiled gleefully. She sat up, petting the cute doggo.
"Orion on a chair~" Eric sang.
"You sure you want to do this?" Craig asked with concern.

Eric nodded. "I'm sure." He got in position behind the couch, putting his helm on.

"We are live- with meme stream twenty one!" Craig smiled. "We have two special guests today.. no it is not Keanu Reeves and Mr Beast." The British man read the chat comments before smiling. "Yes I saw your guys' comments on reddit!" He answered.

"Come on out stupid!" Sami called, Yui came running from behind the camera which made everyone laugh, even Eric behind the couch.

He took his helm off deciding on a different way to approach this.
Once Y/n was introduced and they started explaining what they were going to do and how stuff will work, Eric slowly rose from the back of the couch.

He made sure only his eyes were visible and looked from Craig and Y/n. He was positioned in between them but Sami couldn't hold her laughter much longer.

"For - Ricardo's saK- NO DONT SEND IT-" y/n said glaring at the screen.

"Hello, Mr. Swagger." Eric hopped over the couch and sat on the ground. "You know you could have just- walked around... right?" Craig said with laughter.

Eric shrugged. "Extra." Y/n retorted with laughter.

They watched a few memes, laughing, yelling and groaning at Gnomes and Ricardo's. At some points they did a bit of a try not to laugh with the memes but all failed big time.

Eric grew increasingly nervous as the stream came closer and closer to the end; knowing he had to do it before Craig signed off.

Sami was the only one who knew about what Eric was going to do, so Sami and him made up a signal when to do it.

It would be a surprise to everyone watching, Craig and Y/n.

It could go well.. and it could go horribly wrong.

As Craig began to sign off, Sami gave the sign and tapped Y/n's leg, slightly kicking Craig to get his attention.

"Y/n.." he began hesitantly, his stomach churned and his heart raced.
Y/n looked confused, Craig did too while Sami recorded.

"I - I have known you for- years now.. and every bit of it was and is an a-adventure." Eric slurred his words together slightly.

Craig smiled, catching on to what was happening and eternally screamed.

"When.. When we got together 4 years ago, I kn- I knew you were the one." Eric took off his chainmail and mask, he ran a hand through his hair before grabbing a black, velvet box.

Y/n caught on, covering her mouth quickly as she felt tears prick her vision and make it disoriented.

"Y/n... will you make me the happiest guy on earth and m-marry me?" He asked, shaking his hand a bit anxiously.

Y/n nodded and allowed her, now fiancé, to slide the ring onto her finger. Eric pulled y/n off the couch and pressed a passionate kiss to her lips.

Craig and Sami cheered while Orion got a bit jealous and began squeezing himself between the two.

Eric and Y/n pulled away giggling at the dog's silly behavior.

Craig signed off happier than ever in any meme stream and everyone said their goodbyes.

Now it was time to tell the Misfits.

Eric feared for how Cam would take it.