GoodGuyFitz[F]

Requested by: @badguyfxtz
They requested a: cam x reader with light teasing

~~~

Overhearing Cam's laughter as he recorded made me smile. I honestly don't know how I got such an amazing boyfriend; really I don't.

Toby sat on the couch, watching Netflix with me while we told stupid stories about stuff we did as kids.

"I was going on the swings with a few friends and I told my friend to, stupidly, push me... I fell on the swing-" Toby cut himself off, laughing his ass off.

I laughed as well; even if it wasn't funny. I could just imagine him falling face first into wood chips (a/n: or wood shavings - my elementary school always called them wood chips)

"Once I was hanging out with my
(step/biological)brother/sister and we were going to  our cousin's birthday party and I just randomly screamed, "I'm gay" after a song ended." We both began laughing again.

"Oh shit- I have to go! I'm sorry y/n! I'll see you later! Let's play some PUBG later! Bye!" Toby smiled giving me a hug. I hugged back. "Bye! Good luck!" I waved. "I'll need it." Toby sighed.

Oh yeah- Toby has a doctors appointment because he has been sick lately.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen to get some snacks, however, that was quickly put on pause when I felt Cam wrap his arms around me.

"You have to bend down to put your chin on my shoulder." I laughed. Cam chuckled, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

I rolled my eyes and spun around so I was facing him. Cam stood up normally. I leaned up and kissed his cheek, smiling. Cam smirked. He easily lifted me up and placed me on the counter. He pressed a kiss to my lips, stationing himself between my legs.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and his arms around his neck.

Cam's hand went down from my cheek to my inner thigh, gently brushing his thumb against it. I let out a soft moan at the sensation.

Cam smirked. "I haven't even done anything and I already got you moaning, babe."

I rolled my eyes. "Just kiss me you Aussie." I giggled. Cam rolled his eyes and kissed me again.