BluesDank[GN]

Henry groaned in annoyance, leaning back in his chair as his hands rubbed his face. A knock startled him as he had his music on the entire time and wasn't really paying attention to any other sound.

He got up and opened the door, revealing his significant other. "Okay, I heard you're annoyed. You're not too quiet, Hen~" They smiled teasingly.

Henry just pouted playfully. "Sony Vegas won't fucking stop crashing." He vented. "Does Henry need a hug~" they asked. "Yes y/n Henry needs a hug.." he smiled.

Y/n hugged him and they just stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's company. "Why don't we go outside and go on a hike in the woods? We haven't done that in a while." Henry suggested. Y/n thought for a moment before nodding. "Sure!" They exclaimed.

The two looked at each other, to the closed door that blocked the inside of their room and back at each other.
Y/n and Henry pushed over each other, racing to the door. Henry reaches it first and stuck his tongue out before closing the door and getting dressed in proper clothing.

Y/n did as well once he was out and the two enjoyed their hike in the hoods. Joking and playfully shoving each other.

Their relationship wasn't full of kisses and soppy moments but there were softer moments when the two needed it. Yeah, they fought but they would look at each other after and began laughing. They couldn't stand being mad at each other for the dumbest reasons.

And you know why that's so good?

Because they didn't mind at all.