Friends[No X]

Song-
Friends - Hedley

~~~~~

When I saw you wave goodbye

"For gods sake..." Cam let his head slam against the desk, annoyed out of his mind. The video he was editing won't render at all.

"Hey hey! Don't do that Cam!"

"Y/n.." Cam's attention was snatched to the sound of her voice.

"Edit on your own pace! Say to your fans that your video is going to be a little later today because it isn't rendering.." Y/n said, placing her hands on Cam's shoulders.

"But..."

"No buts, Cameron." Y/n's giggle sounded faded.

The New Zealander turned his gaze to a picture that lay on his desk.
He picked it up, leaning back in his chair as he stared longingly at the two people in the photograph.

He ran his thumb over the glass encasing, sniffling as he felt tears slide down his cheek.

"Can't you help me edit, like good times...?" He gave a weak smile while tears ran down his face.

It made me smile while it made me cry.

~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY! Wait up!"

I never thought I'd see the day

A giggle erupted from Y/n's chest as she saw Toby run towards her. "Cunt." Toby giggled.

"Come on! Let's go into the food court!" With that, Y/n disappeared into the mass of people.

Toby followed her normal pathway, his heart heavy in his chest. He couldn't bare to look at any of the stores or food stands. His mind going hazy.

I never thought you'd walk a million miles away.

Toby, absent minded, walked around the mall. His head down.

He lifted his head, coming to a halt. Toby stared up at the sign that said 'Hollister'. "That was your favorite store.." he muttered before turning and walking to the area where he came in, just wanting to leave and leave fast.

But I know.. we all gotta grow.
~~~~~~~~~~

Mason leaned against the wall, keys spinning around on his index finger. He couldn't do it. He couldn't lock up for the last time without you here.

His heart lay heavy in his chest as he began to cry. Mason quickly locked the door, took a step back and whimpered at the sight. He shook his head quickly, running back into the office after unlocking the doors.

The Aussie ran up the stairs and down the hallway, taking a right into your recording room.

The walls still lined with f/c and black sound proof padding.

These days. Everybody wants to find out how their story ends.

Pictures of the guys on the walls hung behind him.