TimDotTV[F]

Cute and fluffy💙💞❤️💜🌸🧡💚💛

"You're disgusting~" She giggled.
"That's not what you were saying last niiiighhttt~" he sang teasingly. "HARDER DAD-"
"I GET IT TIM! SHUT UP." She exclaimed.

"AGH." Tim exclaimed as his water fell off the desk. "Dude shut up." Y/n laughed closing the door.

Tim huffed and drank from the water pink and grey bottle that he technically stole from Y/n.

"Well, keep that." Y/n laughed, leaning back in his lap. Tim snorted on the water, swallowing and laughing. "That wasn't even funny kid!" She laughed.

Tim shrugged and buried his face in the crook of her neck, a hum emitting from him. Y/n rolled her eyes and gently rubbed his back up and down, closing her eyes as her boyfriend's warmth made her drowsy.

Tim laid the both of them down, laying his head on her stomach and slowly fell asleep.
Y/n took a picture of them, her smiling a bit with Tim fast asleep. She posted it on her Instagram story with the caption 'the best feeling when he falls asleep on you💜🌸'

She fell asleep not too long after that.

Y/n wasn't going to lie. Neither was Tim.
They enjoyed this time of day or night when they just hold each other and fall asleep on top of each other or in one another's arms. It provides them a sense of security, protection and love. Along with warmth if it's cold.