RaccoonEggs[F]

TW:Hints to Suicide and Death

Sometimes, Ezra can get quite pissy- scratch that- it happens a lot. That usually leads me to bring him to bed and cuddle with him; playing with his hair to calm him down.

Honestly, I don't mind. I love being held by Ezra; it makes me feel safe and away from harm.

Today was a day where Ezra was getting fed up with the amount of kids on his SURF server. Despite the sound proof room, I can hear him get frustrated. I sigh and stop making lunch to go upstairs and help him calm down.

I knock on the door and peak inside. "Ezra... come take a break." I said softly, so his mic wouldn't pic me up. Oh yeah! We aren't an announced couple yet.

Ezra sighed and left the discord call and game. He followed me down the stairs; to which I told him to watch tv while I made lunch. Ezra wasn't so happy about having to delay his recording - again. But he had to if he wanted to stay sane.

I finished making lunch and brought the plate of food to Ezra. His face lit up at the sight. "Yes!" He said happily. I giggled and sat down. My back pressed against the arm of the couch and my legs across Ezra's lap. He didn't mind it.

We watched tv and ate lunch.

This is what I enjoy most. Cuddling, watching tv and eating; all have to be with Ezra.

He just makes me so happy and it makes me feel like I'm beyond floating if that makes sense. Probably doesn't.

But what I take away from our relationship is that;

Cherish the ones you love before they leave. You don't know how much time you have left with them so make the best of it. Because one day, something will happen and it will be for the better. Spend more time with your friends, family and significant other because your time is limited and time is running out. 

Now here I sit.. Rain battering my black clothing, stitched still fresh in every sewn part of me. Craig and John comforting me. I couldn't look at the grave stone. It hurt to know my best friend is gone. I let out a sob, Craig holding me and whispering things were to be okay. That things were going to get better; does it ever?

I hug Craig back.

"Come on, we'll get sick. Let's get back to the car... Scotty, Chrissy and Sami are waiting." John said softly. Craig helped me up. "I'll be there in a second. I promise." I said.

They gave each other hesitant looks before walking back to the car.

I knelt down again, taking something out of my pocket and placing it in the ground.

"Goodbye, Ezra.. I'll see you soon... real soon..."

Little did Craig, Sami, John, Chrissy and Scotty know.. was that night I won't be there anymore.

I knew it caused more harm than anything... but I couldn't live without my raccoon.