↯chapter eleven: FIREWHISKEY↯

〘 chapter xi: FIREWHISKEY〙

"Boo." Harry jumped in his seat, slightly startled and heard Draco laugh above him. Harry turned with a frown to look at the blond Slytherin.

"Do you have to sneak up on me like that?" Harry demanded. Draco was smirking up a storm.

"Yes. It's really fun." Harry shook his head.

"Prat."

"Bastard." Draco retorted. The two of them stared at one another for a beat before Draco grinned and sat down next to Harry. "So guess what."

"What?" Draco frowned.

"I told you to guess."

"I'm going to get it wrong Draco and then you're just going to get mad at me for guessing all the wrong things and then..." Draco held up his hand.

"Okay, stop with the rambling. You're right. I shouldn't ask you to think." Harry opened his mouth to argue but Draco kept going. "I have a bottle of Firewhiskey with our names on it."

"W-where did you get Firewhiskey?" Harry said. It was his favorite thing to drink. It had actually been his first magical drink at Hogwarts. Maybe thats why he loved it so much.

"I have resources Harry, you know this by now." Harry rolled his eyes. Despite being reluctant at first, Draco had really come around to the idea of them being friends. Almost every night now, the two boys had been meeting up in their tower talking for hours on end. Hermione and Ron kept commenting on how tired he always seemed and Harry just shrugged off their concerns. He was tired sure but he was actually having a lot of fun learning about the boy he thought was his arch enemy.

"Alright so you, me and firewhiskey. Same time?"

"Of course." Draco said. "I've even invented a little game we could play." Harry's nose wrinkled as Draco stood from the table.

"What kind of game?"

"Come to the tower tonight and find out." Draco said with a smirk, walking away. Harry found himself blushing a little and hoped other people weren't staring at them. They might start to wonder about the two of them and Harry didn't want rumors to start swirling around when he had barely begun to figure out his feelings on his own.