↯chapter five: UNHOLY TRINITY↯

〘 chapter v: UNHOLY TRINITY〙

The Eighth Year Ravenclaws were throwing a party

The Eighth Year Ravenclaws were throwing a party. Harry never pegged Reggie as a partier but he was apparently the one who was throwing it altogether. Only the eighth years had been told and the Ravenclaws had even gone so far as putting a binding spell on the invitations so only Eighth years could talk about it to other Eighth years. "How did they even do that?" Harry asked Luna. 

"Not sure. I bet it was Amelia though. She was always good with obscure spells." Luna said. "Did you read this part?" Luna pointed at the small print letters under the password needed to enter the room. "What does that mean?"

"It's an acronym Luna. Bring Your Own Booze." 

"I knew it was an acronym but I thought it stood for Brian Young and Owen Buntly." Harry looked at her confused. "You know, the inventors of the first singing fountain." Harry shrugged. She pulled her invitation back. "I thought it was strange that the Ravenclaws would mention them." Harry laughed lightly. 

Despite not wanting to go, Ron was adamant that he should. "All the Eighth years will be there. It will be like one big class reunion for us and hey... There'll be alcohol. I know how much you love Firewhiskey."

"We don't have any Firewhiskey." Ron smirked.

"Who says we don't?" Ron produced  a flask from his pocket. "I have a bottle stashed here in the room but I didn't want to show you because you drink that stuff faster than a catholic drinks wine at church." Harry snorted.

"What does that even mean?"

"My point is, we're going. I'm not taking no for an answer. Even Hermione's going Harry!" 

"Well if Hermione's going..." Harry said a bit sarcastically.

"Exactly!" Ron exclaimed. "Come on Harry. It'll be fun. I swear and if it's not..." Ron paused, thinking. "If it's not I'll take a walk in the Forbidden Forest."

"Someone's feeling brave." Harry said.

"Someone wants their best friend to come with him to a party." Harry looked up at Ron and saw how serious was. With a sigh, Harry finally relented.