↯chapter fourteen: IDIOT↯

〘 chapter xiv: IDIOT〙

"You touch me again and I'll tear off your arm and beat you with it and when the Headmistress tries to expel me, I'll tell you that you were just "hitting yourself" Potter

"You touch me again and I'll tear off your arm and beat you with it and when the Headmistress tries to expel me, I'll tell you that you were just "hitting yourself" Potter." Draco said in a low whisper as he glared at Harry. Harry just smirked and removed his hand from Draco's thigh. Since they were seated at the back of the room, with only two real possible witnesses to what they were doing sitting opposite them, Harry thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea to touch Draco. He obviously thought otherwise. 

It had been another whole week since Harry and Draco had decided they liked kissing one another, though they hadn't really established what they were yet, and Draco was quickly realizing that Harry was a touchy prick. He was always teasingly putting his arm around Draco or touching his hand or leg whenever they sat next to one another. It was horrible. Draco loved it. 

"That would be funny to see." Harry whispered to Draco, sending a shiver down his spine. God, Harry hadn't even really said anything and he had Draco squirming. 

"Don't make me hurt you." Harry was still smirking.

"Do it, I dare you."

"Am I interrupting something boys?" Professor Potswell said from the front of the room. everyone turned to look at Harry and Draco. If the rest of the students knew better, they would have assumed that Draco was turning red with embarrassment, not anger. But knowing who Draco and Harry are and how they act around one another, everyone simply assumed, that a fight was about to break out between the two boys.

"Sorry Professor, please continue." Harry said with an easygoing smile, leaning his arms onto the table in front of him, pretending to be interested.  Draco tried not to roll his eyes. When their potions teacher turned back around though, Draco muttered under his breath,

"Bastard."

"Jerk."

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"God, can't you ever just shut up?" Draco groaned as Harry kissed him heatedly, trying to tug Draco's shirt out of his pants where he had had it neatly tucked in. "Stop kissing me. I'm trying to argue with you." Harry chuckled.