↯chapter twenty-one: UNDER PRESSURE↯

〘 chapter xxi: UNDER PRESSURE〙

"It's been almost two months since you started dating this person and somehow, we still don't know who it is

"It's been almost two months since you started dating this person and somehow, we still don't know who it is." Ron said, stabbing his fork into his eggs. "How are you keeping her a secret? I don't get it. You're horrible with secrets."

"No I'm not." Harry said, shaking his head.

"Yes you are." Ginny retorted. "What about that time I told you not to tell Ron about..."

"Don't say it. I'm still trying to expunge that thought from my mind and it's been months." Ron said, waving his arms vigorously to get them to stop talking.

"There was also that time you let slip to Neville that Luna liked him." Seamus said. Neville blushed red. Him and Luna had been dating now for the better part of the year. Everyone thought they made a cute couple.

"Okay well... I'm good at keeping my own secrets." Harry said, pushing his food around on his plate.

"Well I don't like secrets." Ginny said, getting back to the matter at hand. "Tell us who you're seeing or else Harry Potter." She threatened. Harry laughed.

"I don't need to tell you who it is." Hermione was still the only one Harry had told that he was bisexual. It's not like he was hiding it per-say he just hadn't found the right time to tell everyone else yet.

"You most certainly do." Dean insisted. "Come on Potter, we're all deathly curious." Harry shook his head, laughing some more as his friends began to throw out names.

"Aurora Cruz?"

"Diana Roth!"

"Penelope Merril."

"Daphne Phillips?"

"Theresa Gonzalez."

"Honestly boys." Hermione said, interrupting their shouting. "Must we berate him? Harry's allowed his privacy."

"Not from us." Ron said. "Is it my sister?" He demanded, pointing at Ginny.

"No." Ginny and Harry said at the same time.