↯chapter thirteen: HAPPY↯

〘 chapter xiii: HAPPY〙

"What's with the dorky ass smile?" Hermione asked

"What?" Harry said, looking at his friends. Ginny was eyeing him funny, eyes half narrowed as she chewed on a bite of bread. Harry hadn't realized how wide his smile was.

"He's shagged somebody." Ron choked on his food as Dean and Seamus howled with laughter. Neville blushed up a storm as Harry's jaw dropped at Ginny's comment.

"I have not!" He said indignantly.

"Are you sure?" Ginny asked. "That's your..." Ron put his hands over his ears.

"I don't want to hear it!" He shouted, drawing attention from the rest of the Gryffindor house down the table. Ginny started to laugh.

"I'm only teasing! come off it Ronald." Ginny said, hitting her brother.

"I don't want to hear anything about your love life Gin, ever. I want to hear 0 things about it." Ron said. "I only want to know the name of the person you're with and that's it. Thanks." Ginny rolled her eyes as Ron said this.

"It was a joke Ron. You know what a joke is right?" Ginny winked at Harry who blushed slightly.

"I'm gonna be sick." Ron said. Hermione rolled her eyes and rubbed her boyfriends back lightly.

"Well if it wasn't... The other thing." Ginny said with a grin. "Then it's gotta be that you've just kissed someone. You had that same dumb look on your face after we kissed the first time." Ginny said. Harry didn't know what to say.

"Is she right?" Seamus said. "Did you kiss someone."

"Well I... Uhh...." Harry said, unsure of how to proceed. He slowly blushed all the way to his ears.

"Who was it?" Dean demanded. "Someone we know?"

"Was it someone in our house?" Hermione asked, just as excited.

"Well... No."

"Someone outside of our house then?" Ron said. "It has to be Penelope. She's been in love with you since first year."