Fifteen

He wasn't kidding about Agnes going all out with everything. She made literally everything.

I went for her clubs we all loved so much. Harris and Johnson showed up, and we all reconnected, and they went off on their own, leaving me alone with Mason.

After helping Agnes clean up, and letting our food settle, we were curled up on the couch, and Spitfire was in my lap, snoozing while I rubbed his belly.

"You tired?" Mason asked me, while I was beginning to nod off.

"Kind of." I yawned, keeping my cheek on his shoulder. "I'm still adjusting to my new cocktail..." It wasn't an understatement. I was out most of the first day. The second day, I napped three times. Third day, I had napped twice.

"I'm not opposed to going to bed." He scooped me and Spitfire up in his arms.

"I can walk, caveman..." he grunted like a caveman, making me snort before laughing.

In our bedroom, I was let down, setting the pup at the foot of the bed, and changed into my favorite fuzzy shorts, and a tank top. 

Mason had already changed into his sweats, and was laying with Spit on his chest, who was giving him kisses.

"Wow, traitors!" He snickered and pat the bed for him to get down. I fell into bed, taking my spot tucked under his arm, leg linked with his. I ended up dozing off after he kissed my forehead, and the deep dark abyss of sleep captured me with no intent of letting go for the next eight hours.

*

Soft kisses on my cheek, jaw, and neck woke me the next morning. I stretched, blinking my eyes open.

"Mm." I hummed, twitching as the lightness of his skin against my ticklish spots. "Well, good morning to you, too." I looked at him, and he wore his sexy boyish side-smile, and his "I just woke up" hair.

"What can I say? I'm happy to have my girlfriend back in my bed." I chuckled, meeting his lips in a slow, lazy rhythm. His hands teased my skin that was exposed from my tank top riding up during my sleep tossing. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, taking a hold of his hair in my right hand. I was no longer scared of what he saw. I was no longer nervous.

Being with him for so long now... I wanted this too.

He rolled over on top of me, his kisses growing hungrier and harder. I wrapped my legs around his hips to pull him closer, and he obliged, rolling his hips against mine. His lips trailed down to my jaw, peppering my neck, and he lifted my shirt up, pulling it over my head. He kissed all around my breasts until he pulled my aching nipple into his mouth, pulling on it until it became a rock hard peak. I gripped his hair as he teased my body, trying to rub myself against him. My shorts easily soaked up all of the stream that my lower lips let flow.

After what seemed like hours of onslaught to my breasts, he finally pulled my shorts off, and kissed the skin above my apex, and then a tongue up my slit. I gasped, almost butting him in the head because I jumped at the feeling.

"Relax, baby..." He murmured, kissing the inside of my thighs. He moved to tease everything but my throbbing jewel, making me squirm and whine for some attention. But when he finally sucked it into his mouth...

I was seeing stars.

He was pushing all the right buttons to make me explode.

He brought a finger in, crooking my sweet spot. "Come for me, Leysa."

Oh, I did. Two more thrusts of his fingers and my lower body convulsed in sweet ecstasy... So good it could make a woman cry. He came back up to kiss me, swallowing my cries of pleasure and drinking them in. The saltiness of myself was on his tongue and mixed with his taste, I moaned deeply.

I used my feet to push his sweatpants down, feeling his erection bob onto my hips, and I reached a hand down, trying to take him into my hand. He grabbed my hand, placing it above my head, rubbing himself against me.

"Please..." I begged, looking him in the eyes. He cocked his boyish side-smile, and continued to tease me. "Please, Mason..." I shuddered, wanting more.

"You want this, Leysa?" He leaned down to my ear and in a hushed whisper, "I need the words..."

"Please, Mason, fuck me!" I almost sobbed out. He came back to my lips, kissing me as he lined himself up, and slowly stretched my walls. I tried to thrust my hips up to make him give me what I wanted, but he held me down, taking his time. But he didn't fail to deliver.

Once he was all the way in, he pulled out and thrust in hard, making me cry out. He had thrown a hand over my mouth to muffle it just in time. He kept up a hard, fast pace, making me almost black out from the heat and passion between us.

He rolled me onto my hands and knees, taking me from behind, and pulled me up, arm around my waist, another in my hair, pulling my head to one side to suck on the side of my neck as he kept up with his steady rhythm. I was close to my fourth peak when he picked up his speed.

"Let me have it." He growled in command, and I was pushed over the edge, right before he finished. He shuddered a moan out, gripping me tightly as I milked everything out of him. Hard breaths were the only noise that came from us until he pulled himself out of me, and kissed me tenderly. "Fucking hell, woman... I love you." I breathed out a laugh, holding his cheek.

"I love you, too, big guy." He kissed my nose before carrying me off to the shower.

*

Once the water ran cold, we made our way out for breakfast, where Agnes was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee, and a bagel.

"Good Morning." She beamed at us. "You're looking... radiant today." A harsh red blush crossed my cheeks. "Does that mean I'm to be expecting a little Clairmont soon?" Mason spit his coffee out.

"Agnes!" He shouted in surprise from her question. I covered my face, unable to hide my embarrassment.

"What, it's only a question." She teased him. "I wouldn't mind a little one running around. Keeps me on my toes."

"That has yet to be discussed." I went to the fridge to pull out a protein shake, as well as to try and cool my face off.

"Just let a woman know before hand... Babies have to be-"

"AGNES!" We both said her name loudly. She held up her hands, and finished her breakfast.

"Just saying!" She left the room with a smirk.

"We haven't even discussed the thought... after you..." Mason waved his hand at me.

"I mean... I've always wanted my own... but with all the medication I'm on... I can't take it while pregnant, or if I choose to breastfeed..." I didn't open my shake yet. This whole conversation was ruining my appetite.

"You never thought of having a kid after Hades, did you?" Mason asked, crossing his arms.

"No.... I didn't.." I admitted quietly. "My head was already fucked up, and... I never dated. I couldn't." I put the shake back in the fridge.

"Well... Would you want a kid eventually?" I did think about that.

"It's a possibility, yes." I said quietly. "Even though it's been six years... the pain is still fresh..." I leaned back on the counter. "I don't know if I'll be ready, or what being off my medication will do." It was a scary reality to me. The nightmares would be back, the psychosis...

I don't think I could do it... and the withdrawals...

"It's just something to think about... if you don't have it in you to have your own child, we can always adopt, you know?"

But, to me, that wasn't the same. I would have liked to carry my family on, but I physically couldn't do it.

"When the times comes, we'll talk about it."

At least that, we agreed on... No babies for now.

One last update before I go off into the world! I'll try and sneak them in when I can!