Glossary

In this book, there will be quite a lot of people and places that will be created by me to match with the storylines better and this page is for information. At the end of every chapter that introduces the new place or people, there will be an info box. This page is just for when you guys forget what or who is it and for easy access instead of having to search for the chapters for the info!

This page will be updated along the way so don't be surprised! Hehe

Chapter One

Young Master Mau: A wealthy yet greedy master that has an arrogance personality that looks down on anyone that he dislikes.

Xiying: A small city that lays at the bottom of a mountain.

Mongyu: A big friendly city that welcomes anyone that comes. Everyone is kind and very open to assisting. A city that treasures children due to the ancient legend of Mongyu.

Qian Ru: Tavern owner's Son.

Qian Lin: Tavern's owner's Daughter.

Chapter Three

A-Li: This was never mentioned in the original novel I think but A-Li is a character i made for Shijie. she is shijie's personal maid in YunMeng to LanLing. A-Li is about the same age as Shijie or a few years younger and been serving for shijie like since young so they're pretty much best friends.

A-Yin: This is Jin Ling's belly bump name. This is a thing but i don't think a lot of people knows about it. But belly name is basically a nickname you give to your baby that hasn't had a name yet cuz u know the genders are unknown. and it's a way to bond with your baby too. It's a special name somehow.

Foregone Dreams: dreams of the past incidents or people that connected to you, when you're in a situation where it's unlikely to happen and you're not sure of what to do, clueless// these dreams will/might shows up to guide you in a way, but it can just happen because sometimes you really miss/ thinks about the past too much. Foregone dream is easy to fixed, just needs to relax one's mind and concentrate for a few hours.