Sunrise

Blare somehow couldnt sleep from the thoughts that swirled in his mind. Soon het got up checking the time on his phone, "4:50am..." Blare sighed and went down stairs quietly as everyone, including midnight, was asleep. Blare hated when he couldn't sleep, since the next day he'd wake up late. Blare went into the kitchen and opened the fridge door, as he searched through what was inside. 'Milk, water, small cans of pop, apples, oranges, and some left over Italian food that they had on their way here.' Blare sighed, as he grabbed a bottle of water and went out to the back. He woundered when he'd see the girl agian. Blare looked up into the sky, as he looked into the woods, before looking away, he saw something quickly ran by. Blare couldn't fully see what it was since it ran by faster than a blink of an eye. The only thing blare could assum it was a man, since it looked about 6 feet tall. Maybe he was seeing things since it was still pretty dark out. Blare sighed and sat down on the back doors porch. He took a sip out of the bottle of water.

Time flew by quick, as it now was 7 in the morning and the sun fully shinned in the sky. Blare went inside, he started to get hungry. He opened the door, it creeked due to it being old, well, to the whole house being old. Blare sighed and went in, closing the door behind him to only get surprised to Midnight waiting for him. "Oh hello, you hungry to?" Blare said as he went to the boxes that where still in the kitchen. Blare took a bit to unpack the boxes, as they where mostly a bunch of kitchen plates and utensils. Blare soon found the box with cat food in it, he unpacked it and then grabbed one. Blare opened the small can and grabbed the small plate that was on the ground, and scooped out the cat food that was in the can onto to the plate. Soon setting the plate onto the ground for Midnight. The small cat started to eat, Blare smiled and contined to unpack boxes that where for the kitchen.

Around 8:15, hed be 3/4 finished with unpacking when he heard one of his parents starting to get up and head downstairs. It was Blare's mom who has woken up, she had a long baby blus robe with the words 'morning vibes' writting on the pocket, she also weared blue slippers and blue jogging pants. Her Hair was in a messy bun, she yawned. "Blare your up already? How was your first day?" Blares mother said, as she went into the kitchen and made herself a cup of coffee. "It was alright" Blare responded and finished unpacking the last box. Mother Huged Blare and gave him a soft kiss on his head, "that you for unpacking, your dad an I will do the rest, so what are you thinking to have for breakfast?" Blare rubbed his head, he felt to old for kisses, "No prob. And I was about to make pancakes" He said as she looked at Midnight who finished her food and was wanting attention. "Great idea! Now....where did you put the things at-" Blares mom said as she scratched her head and slightly smiled

Hello guys! Author here! I have finally returned and will be trying to continue this book and also making other books! Please like and follow for updates and all, love y'all! 💕