Over The Hill Tops

"So tell me what you saw,"

She said, I was scared, if i lied to her...i might be punished agian....not knowing what to say, I sighed. "What do you mean?" I'd ask.

"Don't fool me child, I saw you in the house, and then leaving, I can see all that happenes from this forest."

She responded, I shivered. "I saw a kitten and the new and old things the family did to the house," I said looking down at the ground.

"Ahh I see, now, get back here and help clean before supper," She says.

I did as I was told, I still woundered about when I saw the boy in the window. Soon after we ate, I went to sleep in the tiny attic from our roof, it wasnt to big to fully stand up, it was more like a the top of a bunk bed by the roof. I laid down looking at the stars and trees that where covering the veiw from my rusty window, as I soon started to fall asleep.
_

___________________________________

After a while, Blare and his mother finished cooking. Blare was told to go and wake father up for breakfast. As Blare started to head upstairs to his parents room, he sometimes catches himself looking at the window at the end of the hall or the fadded walls, Blare always tried to find another thing to think of raither than just daydream while walking, soon he arrived at his parents room and went inside. Blare never saw his father sleep this long, or this loud- As father looked like a bear in hibernation. Blare went up to his father, who was snoring loudly while sleeping on the edge of the bed, as Blare poked his round cheeks, no reaction. Blare poked a few more times, Though father showed no reaction to it besides continuing to sleep.

Blare sighed, he had to do this the old way back at there old place. Blare got on the bed, stood on it. And letted himself drop onto fathers stomach. Blare would often do this when poking doesnt affect father waking up. "Oof-" Father woke up, seeing Blare on him. "Thanks for waking me up kiddo" Father joked as he tried to get up. Blare got off father and sat next to him. "Mom said to go downstairs for breakfast, we made it today" Blare said as he smiled brightly. "Alright you can head down, im just gonna make a stop to the bathroom before coming down alright?" Father said. Blare nodded and got up. Heading downstairs, Blare stopped to see Midnight waiting for him as always. Sighing he carried the kitten, who would want attention 24/7.

During breakfast, They ate in front of an old tv in the living roon due to some house holds still being transferred to the house. Blare finished early, normally he did. "May i go explore around?" He asked. "Sure thing sweetheart, come back before noon," Mother said. As father was still a bit sleepy to answer. Blare nodded and went to change into proper clothes, soon going outside with a 90 ara theme clothing. It seemed normal for him to wear something like that on weekends. Blare walked around the fall forest and explored. Trees. Trees. Trees. Leaves falling. Branches. Trees. Wind blowing. Maybe he should have broughten a scarft since it did start to get chilly. Blare contined to walk, heading up a hill when he stop due to an uneasy feeling. Something like if he'd go further, he might get lost or there might be animals up there, like wolfs or deer. Blare went to another hill nearby, as it was pretty clear, Not having trees or branched on the floor. It had a great view of the town down from his house. Blare sat down and enjoyed his time looking down at the view. Doing so, Blare started to rethink the first few days he'd has been through, meeting someone new at school, and seeing that unknown girl. Blare started to wounder agian, deep into his thoughts. 

About 3 hours has passed and it was around 11am. Blare got up and decided to head back home, before he heard something in the woods. Blare a bit surprise, grabbed a rock and threw it to a tree that was in the woods. "Ah!?" What was seemed to be heard in the woods. Blare couldnt identify the sound if it where female or male. "Whos there?" Blare asked. The soon came out behind a tree, reaveling to be...