Introduction

My name is Diamond Ender. I found an unusual egg when I was 3 years old and realized it was the Enderdragon's egg. I, being young and not understanding it was a prize for killing the Enderdragon, found an End portal and brought the egg to the End. I didn't know that the Enderdragon killed anyone who entered his realm. But when I held out the egg, he took it and thanked me. He asked me in English," Who are your parents?" I answered," I don't know" He thought for a minute and asked" How about I take you as my daughter and become your dad?" I squealed," YES!" He chuckled and gave me an Ender blessing. Over my years, he taught and took care of me really well. He taught me many lessons including how to fight. On my 18th birthday, he said," Diamond, I think you have done well. It is time that you leave this place and explore the Overworld" I looked at him wide eyed. He told me all I needed to know about the Overworld. As he got me ready, he said, "Remember, don't show anyone your true form. Always stay in human form." I nodded and he teleported me to the Overworld.

EDIT 7/3/17: ALRIGHT! It's about time this book gets a major makeover. My writing here is horrendous and I want to provide the best experience for my readers. Your wish is my command. Here on out, you are welcome to give me any criticism for this book.