Part I

"THIS is what real high class society looks like," smirked Alfred. He handed the phone to Matthias. "Just look at that picture..."

"Wow... Wait. Who's that?" asked Matthias, zooming in on a tall, blonde man.

Alfred laughed. "HIM?! You mean Bondevik? Please don't tell me you've fallen for him."

"Bondevik? Who?"

"Lukas Bondevik. CEO of Norway's largest oil company. Richest man alive."

Matthias raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong with me liking him?"

"I have no idea how Lukas stays alive." Alfred was desperately holding in laughter.

Matthias looked at Alfred, confused. "I don't understand."

"You didn't let me finish. I have no idea how he stays alive because he has no heart!" exclaimed Alfred between fits of laughter.

"That was terrible Alfred. I'm Danish, and even I know that was an awful joke," sighed Matthias. "And anyway, why is he so bad?"

Alfred cleared his throat. "Lukas Bondevik does not care for anyone or anything that is on this planet, except for his money. He'll get it his way or he makes the rest of the world suffer for it. And what makes it so easy for him to be like this is that he has no feelings. No feelings at all. So he doesn't care how you feel or how what he does affects you. Everyone is just a pawn in his chess game, and he always wins."

"Bruh... That was deep," replied Matthias.

"But it's true. Just ask my brother Matthew. He works for Lukas. That's how I got all these pictures."

"C-can I just see the phone one more time?" asked Matthias.

"Sure, whatever," replied Alfred, handing the phone to the tall Danish man.

Matthias was in awe at the "evil" creature known as Lukas Bondevik. He was tall, lean and muscular. No doubt, he made everyone who passed him make a double take. He had pale blonde hair and sharp, severe features, but what struck Matthias most where his eyes. They were deep blue and almost faceted, like sapphires. They possessed an otherworldly feel, yet were piercing and unforgiving. The juxtaposition of these two characteristics gave Lukas an air of both mystery and power. Matthias Køhler was intrigued.